All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hellerr
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi. My name is Chase I am 25 yrs old. From the great state of Tennessee. First experience with creative writing role play was around 2005 generally fantasy based. Then I have some experience with Organized Crime rp. Haven't done anything like this in almost 10 years. Just go hit with the urge to write some fantasy stuff, then it hit me I wanted to try to find something to interact with others. Google yielded this site!

Hope to have some fun!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hellerr
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:54 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome to CF, Chase!

I'm sure you'll find we have a fair number of fantasy writers here, it being one of our most popular genres. Of course, we have quite a few other areas of interest should something else catch your attention. Why not take a look through some of the Member Listings? You may find a potential writing partner of two there. Feel free to create one of your own to tell us a little about your roleplay self.

However, before you get in too far in our little corner of the internet, I'd strongly suggest taking a read over the Rules. Any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff, we'd be happy to help you out! And I promise, not all of them bite!

My inbox and private chat are open to you for anything you may need from bouncing ideas around, asking about something site related, or simply just to chat. I'm usually around and when I'm not I promise to get back to you ASAP.

Hopefully this is enough to get you started and make you feel at home! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace