All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: An Introduction
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:50 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi there,

With most of my experience coming from the past few months, I'm relatively new to roleplaying. Given how much I enjoyed that time though, I searched for somewhere that offered a better way to continue that fun...so, here I am.

I'd consider myself partial to action, adventure, and fantasy settings, but am eager to engage in anything. My main reasons for joining are to find a fulfilling pastime and develop my writing skills. If I make some friends along the way, as I certainly hope to, that'd be a cool bonus.

There's not much else I feel like sharing here, but I think this makes for a fair introduction.

Looking forward to interacting with you all soon!

Last edited by Shift on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: An Introduction
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:10 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hi Shift
Welcome to what I hope will be your 2nd home. I have been here a few years, I love it. I too like fantasy, medieval settings. I would like to introduce you to my story family. I can make characters on the fly. Let me know what setting and how your character meets mine?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:20 pm 

RN (Ratchet Nurse)

Global Moderator

Medals: 8
Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Welcome to Creative Freedom, Shift! My name is Leumas, one of the mods here on the site. Awesome to have another new roleplayer around, I think you'll find there are many like yourself who are just dipping their toes into the wonderful roleplay waters--writing is an amazing skill and it only gets better over time, like a fine wine! Ahh, wine. Anyways, feel free to post some topics you'd be interested in under our Interest Check forums or even just join an open roleplay. Should you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to either myself or any other member of staff and we'd be happy to assist you. If you haven't already, be sure to take a quick peek at the global announcements at the top of all boards. It contains our Rules and other helpful Tips and Tricks. If you need an extra guide or are just looking to see a manual for this darned thing, we have one right Here. See you around and good luck!

TWERk twERK tWeRK | +
Fire, fire burning bright,
Turn my darkness into light!
Take away my bad luck and ill,
Now bring me nothing but goodwill.
Bad luck came and stayed too long,
Be gone forever, be gone, be gone!
With this fire burning bright,
Bring me good luck, bring me light!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:03 pm 

@LadyKate43, Thanks for the warm welcome. In time, I'm sure I'll feel "write" at home, "two." Puns aside, I look forward to meeting your characters and role playing in the near future. I only have one character outlined on-site, but will gradually add to my set as I can. Should you like for me to craft a new character as well, you need only ask, and I will try to provide.

@Leumas, Pleasure to meet you, and thanks for the warm welcome ^^ I really appreciate the guidance, and had plenty of fun with those links. Judging by the well conveyed system of rules and intuitive navigation tools, I have fairly high expectations for what I'll find during my time here. I may prove a bit slow to take off, but once I'm adjusted you'll certainly be seeing me around. Thanks again for the good wishes, and here's to enjoying some fine wine!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:38 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Your Welcome and like your wit. HAHA you fit in here just fine. I look forward to meeting you and Shift. Pm me and we can set ideas. I have world already created or can explore our own we create together. I like the bio you did on Shift. He basically fits where ever he goes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:01 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I leave for a little while and new members come jumping from the woodwork, what is this!?

Anywho, welcome to CF, home of the crazy, the zany, oh and writers too.

You've already been given the run down, and even gotten into the writing part so I'll let you continue on your adventure.

If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to let me know. My inbox and private chat are always open, even if you just want to chat.

Hope to see you around the site! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon