All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Good day everyone!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:15 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi everybody! Hope you all are having a great day today! It has been at least a good year or two since I last was part of any Rp forum so I am kind of rusty but I am excited to get back. I mostly Rp'd for Dnd or pathfinder games these last two years as I am a huge fan of fantasy and adventure genre. I have been a Gm/Dm more often than I have been a player and I will admit I like being a gm more than I like being a player as I enjoy watching the journey unfold into what I can only say is one of the weirdest band of heroes misfits to go on an adventure. Where one player has developed an acute paranoia of kind old ladies ever since one of them had conned him out of an artifact after gaining his trust, while another player comes up with the code words "blue bananas" for "everything has gone bad, attack now, or retreat!" (can get confusing at times when you don't know which one he is going for) or when the leader who makes a deal with a dark fallen god for a second chance at life, uses her newly bestowed powers of said dark god and wonders why she is being physically and mentally corrupted overtime (took 4 session before she realized dark gifts always have a price !psychotic ). I hope to post a few ideas for Rp post topics soon and see where Rping will lead!!! =D

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Good day everyone!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:39 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello! Nice to have you here with us! I can already tell you are going to fit in nicely here. Even have me wishing I was part of that D&D group you ran lol

Anyways, take a look about the place and should you need anything just let me or another staffer know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:50 pm 

Suuuuper bored, hmu with RP ideas ^^

Welcome to the site! I found it can be really fun once you you get into it. You sound like you're an expert at DnD. I've played few games myself, but nothing as cool sounding as what you've done. Fantasy and adventure is what I'm all about too! If you come up with any basic plot you think you'd wanna do, I'd be glad to help you hammer out details. Just shoot me a pm if you're ever interested. Again, welcome, and have fun!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:57 pm 

RN (Ratchet Nurse)

Global Moderator

Medals: 8
Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Welcome Vacis! Your adventures definitely sound like something crazy fun, I can't wait to creepily read through some of your work from the shadows !psychotic. I'm sure you'll find plenty of willing participants for your campaigns, and we even have a very useful dice mod here you can utilize for your game to really spice up the magic. Let us know if you need any help finding anything or just have a few questions! If you haven't already, be sure to take a quick peek at the global announcements at the top of all boards. It contains our Rules and other helpful Tips and Tricks. If you need an extra guide or are just looking to see a manual for this darned thing, we have one right Here.

TWERk twERK tWeRK | +
Fire, fire burning bright,
Turn my darkness into light!
Take away my bad luck and ill,
Now bring me nothing but goodwill.
Bad luck came and stayed too long,
Be gone forever, be gone, be gone!
With this fire burning bright,
Bring me good luck, bring me light!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:34 am 

Cool! I'm already loving this forum, glad to see everyone enjoyed the little tidbits from my Pathfinder games. Now to fill in the rest of the profile before I begin posting! I think I'll start with the avatar picture...
Eferhilda wrote:
Hello! Nice to have you here with us! I can already tell you are going to fit in nicely here. Even have me wishing I was part of that D&D group you ran lol

Anyways, take a look about the place and should you need anything just let me or another staffer know.

It was definitely one of my better campaigns and the players were awesome role players.

RosyRenegade wrote:
Welcome to the site! I found it can be really fun once you you get into it. You sound like you're an expert at DnD. I've played few games myself, but nothing as cool sounding as what you've done. Fantasy and adventure is what I'm all about too! If you come up with any basic plot you think you'd wanna do, I'd be glad to help you hammer out details. Just shoot me a pm if you're ever interested. Again, welcome, and have fun!

Thank you for offering your help! I'll probably be hashing out a few ideas in the next few days after which I'll create a post on interest check to find which one of the rp games everyone would like to play. Once I get a basic idea of the game I'll be starting I may ask you for advice or help if I'm hitting a bump in the road or need a second opinion on details.

Leumas wrote:
Welcome Vacis! Your adventures definitely sound like something crazy fun, I can't wait to creepily read through some of your work from the shadows !psychotic. I'm sure you'll find plenty of willing participants for your campaigns, and we even have a very useful dice mod here you can utilize for your game to really spice up the magic. Let us know if you need any help finding anything or just have a few questions! If you haven't already, be sure to take a quick peek at the global announcements at the top of all boards. It contains our Rules and other helpful Tips and Tricks. If you need an extra guide or are just looking to see a manual for this darned thing, we have one right Here.

I'll definitely be reading through each of the links before I start any posting as they all look very helpful(no really, no sarcasm here... yet =D ), funny story regarding the dice function, I totally glanced over the button for it and only noticed it now due to your post, thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:11 am 

RN (Ratchet Nurse)

Global Moderator

Medals: 8
Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)

You’re quite welcome! :)

TWERk twERK tWeRK | +
Fire, fire burning bright,
Turn my darkness into light!
Take away my bad luck and ill,
Now bring me nothing but goodwill.
Bad luck came and stayed too long,
Be gone forever, be gone, be gone!
With this fire burning bright,
Bring me good luck, bring me light!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:40 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

As everyone else has already done, I also welcome you to the site!

I'll also add that I too am interested in reading what you come up with, maybe even join at some point in the future =)

I don't have too much more to add except for the Member Listings. Here you'll find roleplay resumes from some of our other members listing such things as experience, likes, dislikes, and even availability. Feel free to read as many or as few as you want and even make one of your own to tell us more about your roleplay self.

As has been said before, don't hesitate to contact myself or anothe rmember of staff with any questions or concerns. We'd be glad to get you back on track.

Hope to see you around and read some of your writing! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon