All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi There~
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:28 pm 

Suuuuper bored, hmu with RP ideas ^^

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi, obviously I'm new, so I just wanted to introduce myself. You can call me Rosalie, or whatever nickname you want really. I've been RPing for quite some time now, but it's been years since I was involved with a public forum. I decided I wanted that sense of community back and thought this seemed fun.

I have about 60+ characters of my own I've made for stories over the years, but I'm always ready to make more. I'm in all sorts of fandoms as well. As for what I RP, anything really. I got sorta tired of the whole "cringe culture" concept and am really just trying to have fun here. I'm most experienced in fantasy settings, but I really don't mind broadening my horizons.

I don't mind 1x1 RPs or group ones (As long as there's a set order we go in, it can get really chaotic if there's not). I really love it when there are LGBT characters and themes in RPs as well because representation is wonderful to see always, as I am a proud lesbian. 99% of my characters aren't straight, whether they're bi, pan, or simply gay. So if you don't like that, just a heads up.

I've been called evil when it comes to writing angst, so I guess I'm fine at writing sad stuff?? I'm also a major night owl, so my active times can be all over the place. Kind of irrelevant, but I draw a bit as well, and have a habit of doodling RP scenes. I'm sorta just here to meet all kinds of new people and get involved with all kinds of fun RPs. That all sounds really boring huh, I dunno how to do proper, interesting intros. I'm shy and anxious at heart lol so sorry if I'm awkward. Well don't be afraid to talk to me, I'd love to meet you ^^

Look through my resume if you maybe wanna RP, it has way more detailed info: Resume

Last edited by RosyRenegade on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hi There~
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:15 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Another artist? Awesome!

Happy to meet yah! Take your time to look about the place and get settled, if you need anything feel free to drop me a line or anyone of the other staff. Now, for some invasive questioning!

What would be your favorite rp character from that last month or so?

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:28 pm 

I dunno if I'd consider myself an artist lol, I'm not terribly good, but eh, it's a fun hobby that's for sure.

Thank you! From what I've seen this place is really chill with some pretty nice people. And woah, questions, okay I've got this.

Hmm, my favorite, it's a bit difficult since I've been writing six different characters for various RPs with my friends recently. I'd probably say Gwendolyn, she's a bit hard to explain, but basically, she's a strong interdimensional woman/being who fights off the nightmares of people and helps fix abnormalities in space time. Sounds ridiculous huh. I've been using her for an RP with my friend for like 3 years at this point, and she just got married to said friend's character so she's probs my favorite due to how much I've used her. That was full of irrelevant rambling, sorry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:46 pm 

RN (Ratchet Nurse)

Global Moderator

Medals: 8
Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

You're good girl! Everyone loves an artist, especially me, since I can't draw for poop. You also definitly sound like you have experience so that's awesome! I think you'll find we have a wiiidddeee variety of topics here on site, many of them fantasy, that range anywhere from sentient snail monsters all the way to, of course, interdimensional women who fight off nightmares. ;p Also another night owl! Thank goodness, I'd say we're a dying breed but let's be honest, we all love to stay up at night and just whittle our time away looking at memes on the internet. Oh wait, that might just be me...but anywho, great to meet cha, and I look forward to seeing you around the site!

--Le

TWERk twERK tWeRK | +
Fire, fire burning bright,
Turn my darkness into light!
Take away my bad luck and ill,
Now bring me nothing but goodwill.
Bad luck came and stayed too long,
Be gone forever, be gone, be gone!
With this fire burning bright,
Bring me good luck, bring me light!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:38 pm 

Pfft, anyone can draw. If you can put pencil to paper you can draw, so I'm sure you're just fine. Yeah I'm pretty experienced, the hard part is always just finding someone to start something with when you're new. There are all kinds of threads going on here and that's what I found appealing. And snail monsters!? Really?! Who wouldn't love that lol. Honestly, same though. I'll be up till five in the morning and all I would have done is watch dumb youtube videos and looked at the fresh hot memes. Thanks for the welcome ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:26 pm 

RN (Ratchet Nurse)

Global Moderator

Medals: 8
Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)

"the fresh hot memes" now that is what I'm here for ahaha

TWERk twERK tWeRK | +
Fire, fire burning bright,
Turn my darkness into light!
Take away my bad luck and ill,
Now bring me nothing but goodwill.
Bad luck came and stayed too long,
Be gone forever, be gone, be gone!
With this fire burning bright,
Bring me good luck, bring me light!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:32 am 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

Well I can't draw well either but youtube is a good place to start.

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:32 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome to CF Rosalie!

That's awesome that you have so many characters! How do you keep track of them all? I have a hard enough time keeping track of my roleplays, let alone the characters! XD

If you haven't already, take a read through the Rules and don't hesitate to ask any of the staff your questions. We'd be glad to help!

I'll also direct you to the Members Character Profiles where, if you wanted to, you could display some (or all) of your characters for others to see and maybe even roleplay with.

I hope you come to see this place as a home and stick around for a while. =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon