All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:11 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Good day everyone.

As you can see my name here is VioletStar, but feel free to just call me Violet for short, as I finally decided to join the site and try my hand at RPs again. Currently I've been RPing for quite a few years, can't remember the exact time frame but I can say it's been several years at least, but I am by no means a master RPer. I do enjoy a good RP, however, where I can sit back and have fun with the story line and characters, I find it relaxing and a good way to escape from the chaos of real life and the headaches that result from all those irritations.

As for the kinds of RPs I enjoy? Fantasy will always be my number one favorite area as well as Mythology, and I have done a few mature/adult oriented RPs in the past as a sort of 'guilty pleasure' I guess you could say. =D
Favorites aside I'm not totally picky about what kind of theme for an RP as long as it sounds interesting, and as far as characters go it's easier for me to play female roles but I do, if rarely, take on male roles for characters if necessary. I also prefer taking part in 1X1 RPs as it's easier for me to keep up with things and not feel rushed to post, but I've participated in group RPs before so that's not totally out of the running for me.

Well I think I've rambled on enough as I don't want to give everything about me away. *Snickers* Now I believe I shall begin my exploration and see what this sight has to discover.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:20 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Rambling? Nah not at all. This was a nice little chunk of information about you that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. Now a few questions to make you feel OVERWHELMED!!! Finally decided? Were you stalking us for a bit? How did you come up with your username? And what would be a favorite character that you've written in the past month or so?

If you need anything, in the mean time, of course you are free to ask any member of the staff.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:33 pm 

Ah the questions begin! How did I come up with my username? Well purple is my favorite color and with violet being another shade/name for purple I just added star to the end for fun.

And stalking? It was more along the lines of a CF member introducing me to the site and I did a little exploring before deciding to jump in and join the fun. Well maybe there was a little stalking involved, hehehehehe...... (Just joking around here I promise.)

Now favorite characters? That is a tough question since I enjoy any characters I create, but I have come up with a mermaid character recently who I'm still working on, so I'd say she'd be at the top for now. (Confession time: Mermaids are my favorite mythological creature. )

I think that's all of the questions there, and if anything comes up that I need to clarify with the higher ups here then I'll gladly send them a message with any questions I have.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:35 pm 

Owner

More Questions!

Do you think Mermaids are real? If so do they have human tops and fish bottoms or reverse?

What member was mean enough to introduce you to this place? They must know we are insane.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:39 pm 

Insane are you? Oh well then that gets my interest even more.

And do I believe mermaids are real? Why, don't you realize you're talking to one right now! (I love saying that, it gets the best reactions sometimes.)

As for the wonderful user who introduced me to CF? That would be Evaaaa, we met at another RP site and they mentioned Creative Freedom to me so I decided to check it out for myself. Anywhere that I can let my imagination run wild gets my attention rather quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:00 pm 

Owner

You get wifi under the ocean? Whats your favorite mermaid activity?

And @Evaaaa must be insane to recommend this place! Insane!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:13 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

We're all a little mad here, eh?

→×← | +
MyCreations

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:26 pm 

My favorite saying. "Relax, we're all a little mad here!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:42 pm 

RN (Ratchet Nurse)

Global Moderator

Medals: 8
Funniest Member (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

OH gawd gurl...you don't know the half of it. =D

TWERk twERK tWeRK | +
Fire, fire burning bright,
Turn my darkness into light!
Take away my bad luck and ill,
Now bring me nothing but goodwill.
Bad luck came and stayed too long,
Be gone forever, be gone, be gone!
With this fire burning bright,
Bring me good luck, bring me light!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:13 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I see you've already been introduced to the crazy side of the site, haha!

But welcome nonetheless! =D

If you haven't already, take a look at the Rules and don't hesitate to contact a member of staff with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'll also point out the Member Listings for you to browse at your leisure. They're kind of like roleplay resumes to find writing partners with similar interests and such, so feel free to make one of your own! We'd love to learn more about your roleplay self.

Hopefully you like the place, I promise we are mermaid friendly! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon