All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hiya!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

New here. Just wanted to say hi to everyone! I've been play-by-post roleplaying for a few years now. My favorite characters to play are Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) and Finesse (Avengers Academy) although I'm open to other superhero characters and am very accommodating. Feel free to message me! Thanks!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hiya!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:06 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

Hello and welcome, Brainy! I'm Cotton, a staff member on Creative Freedom. You like playing canon characters? I prefer OCs myself, though I've found that side of roleplaying interesting even if I'm not writing it. Do you have any OCs? Besides superheroes, what genres and themes interest you the most? I hope to see you around!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:33 pm 

Hey Cotton! :) Thanks for the welcome! Yes, I do indeed have an OC! :D An OC superhero in fact. Here she is-

http://brainy525.deviantart.com/art/Nightingale-611466003

I'm really partial to superheroes as you can probably surmise. If I had to pick another genre, I guess it would be vampire fantasy fiction, sorta in the Underworld vein. Or hard sci-fi/space adventure, perhaps involving stellar law enforcement, like space rangers. Yeah, yeah, I know it's a little cheesy.

What about you? What kinds of genres do you like? And thanks for the gif! You know, watching it over and over again, I noticed the big fat 'ol wristwatch that Bats is wearing! Not exactly what they were going for I imagine, hahaha!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:17 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I'm sure we'll get along just fine =D

Welcome to the site brainygrrrl!

As you can probably tell, I'm also a huge superhero fan! If you ever want to talk or roleplay anything hero related you know where to find me.

Anywho, if you haven't already, take a read through the Rules and ask any questions you may have. Myself, and the others on staff would be glad to help!

If you're interested, why not bring your OC here? We have a section called Members Character Profiles for that exact purpose of showing others our characters and maybe even starting a roleplay this way. No pressure to do so, but feel free to do so if you wish.

Hope to see you around the site!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon