All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:16 pm 

feeling pretty sad now.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello world of Creative Freedom, I'm Vundrial another roleplayer hoping to find a permanent home to do one of the things I love best: roleplay.

Although a newbie here, I can definitely say I'm not new when it comes to roleplaying. That I have done for a good thirteen years now and I'm sure with time that number will go up. Writing has always been something I love and collaborating with someone else on ideas is even better so I hope I get a chance to find a couple of partners eventually.
I'm into Fantasy, Medieval, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Supernatural, Science Fiction, Romance, Futuristic Fantasy. I'll even go for a Western with supernatural elements to it. I am not really a fan of historical roleplays unless I can make up my own history and I can do some fandoms. The ones I know about at least with original characters all the way. I also play female and male characters too. On a side note, I've got some plots I'm craving to try out when I get the chance.

Aside from writing I get on the PS4 or work which my schedule changes daily so there are times I might not be on. Back to writing though, I love the detailed plots plus brainstorming before sinking my teeth in a good scenario. I hope this was a good introduction, I feel like I rambled on a lot. !blush

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:47 pm 

feeling pretty sad now.

>.< I feel like a loser....not a single welcome.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:05 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Awww...don't feel like a loser. There was a holiday weekend thing so a lot of us were not on like usual. Coupled with the fact that the greeting I thought I put in here must have not gone through when I posted it mobile. But you are indeed welcome and given that you have basically mirror likes and hobbies as myself I am sure that we shall be friends.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:42 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Not a loser! Not a loser! How can someone who's roleplayed for thirteen years and is still going be a loser!?

Welcome to the site Vundrial!

As Efer has already demonstrated, you've got interests that match up with several members so you should be able to find someone to write with in no time (myself included). If you take a look at some of the Member Listings you're bound to find others with similar interests. Feel free to create one of your own as well!

If you haven't already, take a read over the Rules, and don't hesitate to contact a member of staff with any questions or concerns you may have.

Hope to see you around the site and see what you come up with. I'm interesting in seeing what these ideas you've got are.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon