All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:15 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi! So I am a not new to role-playing actually. Just to this site. I started rping when I was around 11 and now 8 years later I am 19 and still loving it! However lately my muse has been terrible and my posts not very good but I am hoping to change that by joining this new site! I love fantasy medieval- can't for the life of me do the proper speech though, supernatural whether it be abilities or actual creatures, modern, romance (nothing too crazy), etc. I just love to rp!

Feel free to ask me to check our your rps if you think I make a good match!

Sincerely,

LadyDohavkiin

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:25 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey LadyDovahkiin, and welcome to Creative Freedom!

We'll do everything we can to get that muse of yours back on track! With the wide range of interests and ideas here, something is sure to spark your creativity.

If you haven't already, take a read over the Rules and don't hesitate to ask any of the staff any questions you may have. We'd be happy to help!

I'll also point you to the Member Listings where you can read over some "roleplay resumes" of some of the members. There you'll find interests, likes, dislikes, and anything else that may make them a suitable writing partner. Of course, feel free to make one of your own to share with us your roleplay self.

My inbox and private chat are always open for any questions, concern,s, idea bouncing, or just a chat.

Hope to see you around the site! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:53 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thanks so much, Asterous!