All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: hey, hey, namaste. . .
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:40 am 

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Blog: View Blog (0)

wat's up everypony. . . ? name's gwen, short for gwenhwyfar, everyone usually jes calls me spell short for spellblade. i'm pretty simple, most everythin' yeh want to know is prolly already on my profile, for everything else there's mastercard, i joke. jes ask anythin' yeh like if wat yeh want to know isn't on my profile, + i will do my best to shoot yeh an answer. . .

Last edited by gwen.spellblade on Wed May 10, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:31 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and welcome to the site! Glad to have you on board with us. First word of advice though, the color blue that you selected does not do well against our background lol so you might want to change your mind with using it again next time.

Besides that, this place is full of friendly people and has plenty to do. So, take your time and look about the place. Should you need any help at all just ask. The staff is always available to lend a hand and even the members enjoy helping out too. :)

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:54 am 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Cruel and Unusual ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Blog: View Blog (5)

Welcome to the site, gwen. Enjoy your stay!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:58 am 

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

thanks, still figuring a lot things out. thought about looking for an established vampire type / style role play, have an idea in mind of something i want to play. ^ ^

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:46 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hiya Gwen, and welcome to the site!

I know I'm a little late to the welcoming party, but I am here! So if you haven't, I'd suggest taking a read over the Rules to get yourself acquainted with them. Nothing too complicated, and any questions cn be directed to any of the staff, we'd be glad to help!

I'll also direct you to the Member Listings which you can browse at your leisure and find the interests of some of our members. You might just find someone interested in vampires and get a partner for your roleplay idea.

My inbox and private chat are always open for anything, roleplay related or not, even if you just want to say hi =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon