All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Skelly
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi. My name is Skelly. Just Skelly. I'll keep this brief.

I have roleplayed on and off of forums and instant messengers for years, and I consider myself to be fairly experienced.
Many of my characters are female, like myself, but they are not damsels in distress. Most of the things I like to roleplay aren't for the faint of heart.

I enjoy genres such as dark/low fantasy, sci-fi, mystery/crime, and supernatural. I like gritty plots and plain writing devices. I try to keep things black and classy.

I enjoy writing on occasion, though I prefer research as opposed to writing out of my imagination. I might share my essays or creative work if anyone asks. I love math and hard science. I'm thinking about pursuing a career in medicine or in law enforcement. I just might end up slicing and dicing.

That's about it, I suppose. Feel free to message me anytime.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Skelly
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:55 am 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Cruel and Unusual ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Blog: View Blog (5)

Welcome to Creative Freedom, Skelly.
I hope you find the site to your liking and are able to do some great roleplaying hear. ^^
If you have not done so already, please be sure to refer to the Site Rules before delving further.

Also, don't hesitate to ask anyone with a blue name (like me!) if you need help with anything.

Have a nice day!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:27 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hiya Skelly, and as Dawn said, welcome to the site! =D

We've got all sorts of roleplays around here ranging in genres so you should find something that sparks your interest. Otherwise, you can always create something of your own.

I'll point you towards the Member Listings to browse at your leisure. Here you can look through the "roleplay resumes" of many of our members to find those you may be suitable to roleplay with, or even those with similar interests to your own.

If you do ever decide to share some of your personal works, the Personal Works and Creations would be a great place to do so.

Any questions, my inbox and private chat are always open!

Hope to see you around the site! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:53 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Thanks, I appreciate the welcomes and resources!