All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Evening!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:45 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

My name Is Ath I'm a complete weirdo who spends all his time rping or watching YouTube. I hope you are all having a simply fabulous day.

Any and all insanity from speaking with the individual known as Ath is totally not his fault.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Evening!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:09 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I'll take my chances...hiya Ath and welcome to Creative Freedom! =D

You've come to the right place to be with other weirdos as we all take over worlds, have the princess save herself, or have that one guy seemingly useless to everyone else become the hero! The possibilities are endless!

But before you get too far with that, I'll link you to the Rules to get acquainted with. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. We'll do out best to get you sorted!

I'll also point you in the direction of the Member Listings where you can browse through as many, or as few, roleplay resumes as you'd like! They'll give you a rough idea of what other members are interested in and might help you find that writing partner you never knew you were looking for!

My inbox and private chat are always open if you have any questions, need someone to bounce an idea off of, or just want to chat!

Hope to see you around the boards! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:17 am 

Don't worry I read through the rules before I posted anything. It's nice to meet you. I've been a role-player of a few years. Enjoy role to dodge type games and the like and am in a lot of rp's all over the internet usually under this same moniker. I'm interested in trying to get into dnd at some point in time or some other more advanced roleplaying system as well. Though that's kinda hard when your a scrub and your net income is a total of 0 dollar's.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:20 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I know there are a few D&D fans around here, and at one point I remember seeing a D&D themed roleplay. I can't say I've ever played, though I've been offered the chance twice only for it to fall through.

I know the pain of being broke, being a student will do that to you haha.

What kinds of roleplays are you into?

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:55 am 

Well id say that specifically I don't really have much um pickiness with genres I typically just play whatever looks cool. I've done fantasy games where I've played demi-gods,homunculi. poor Reggie the homunculi got mind raped by satyr. But I've also played fairly high casualty games but my characters usually didn't die due to the games dying first. Played a few sci-fi games, One kind of city/gang game. Am gaming a civilization building game on another site. Really I play whatever catches my eyes and it doesn't seem too mind-bogglingly complicated. Also gonna need to set up my avatar again soon its my first role-play character that someone made a pixel sprite for though I could do a newer one my friend made for me instead.