All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:27 pm 

A Sinner...A Saint...A..little bit confused. :D

Subscriber

Medals: 1
Most Patient (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hello, my name is Bill. I am a lifelong nerd, and all around crazy person. Iv'e also been a role player, and story teller for quiet some time now. From the days as a kid rping on AOL messenger to role playing on IMVU,Gaiaonline, and several other forum sites. I am big fan of anything science fiction, fantasy, military, horror, especially dark fiction of all sorts. My purpose for joining this site is a old itch to get back into the swing of things. I will be working on my own role play that based off of a book series i am working on. Please feel free to message me, or contact me in anyway if your interested. Besides that, thank you for your time to look at this. Hope to see you guys in the stories to come.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”

H.P. Lovecraft

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:17 pm 
Global Moderator

Medals: 6
Completed RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Hello, Welcome to Creative Freedom.

Mt name is Alucard I'm one of the mods for the site it's nice to have another geek join the ranks and I hope you find yourself at home here.
make sure if you haven't already you take a look at our rules on site and remember to have fun!

if you need any help you can always contact myself or any other member of staff via the chat or private message.

See ya soon!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:12 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hiya Bill, and welcome to Creative Freedom!

You've got good taste there regarding genres, and I'm sure you'll find someone here who shares a few. As Alucard said, it's always great to have an addition to the nerd herd!

Anywho, as was also already said, it would be awesome if you would take a look over the Rules before getting in too deep. Any questions or concerns, a member of staff would be glad to help!

I'll also point you to the Member Listings where you can poke around and see what interests some of the other members, as well as sharing about yourself in your own "Roleplay Resume". Of course, this is totally option, but a great way to let others know what you're looking for in a writing partner, or even what you do and don't like writing.

My inbox and private chat are always open for questions, comments, bouncing ideas around, or just chatting about any and everything!

Can't wait to see what you bring to the boards! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:05 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Welcome Bill! Glad you are here and hope this becomes a 2nd or 3rd home. This cite can be a sounding board for the serious writer and offers an escape from the grind. Should you like to rp one of your stories you've come to the right place.