All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hailing from RPG-D!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:57 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey, people!

I came here from RPG Directory, and with the nice reviews going on there, I have some (high) expectation from the friendliness of this forum, so please drop by and say hi to me. <3 I'll love you for that. I know, my love is cheap, but sunlight shines on you anyway and so my love should be. LMAO.

My name means "ephemeral" in Japanese, or something close to it. I've been roleplaying on-off since 2011, but I don't know how active I can be. So for now, I'm here to look around, and hopefully find something that strikes my fancy. :D

Nice to see all of you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hailing from RPG-D!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:32 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey right back at you! Welcome to Creative Freedom utakata!

I hope we can meet your expectations, and you'll find yourself at home here. If you're feeling up to it, swing by the chat at some point and meet some of the people that tend to lurk around there.

I hope you've given the Rules a read over, but if not, I've linked you to them so you can read them over and over to your heart's content. =D If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to the staff, we'd be glad to get you going on the right track.

I'll also point you in the direction of the Member Listings where you can look through as many, or as few of some "roleplay resumes" to find that roleplayer who matches up with your own interests, availability, and whatnot.

Again, my inbox and private chat are always open for questions, bouncing ideas around, ranting about life, or just chattering away.

Hope to see you around the boards!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hailing from RPG-D!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:27 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Friendly? Who us? Nah that is soooo not the case :P

Welcome and I hope that you enjoy yourself here. Should you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to ask. We are a friendly and overly helpful bunch.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!