All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello! ^~^
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:14 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello to all the awesome role players out there! I have been searching for a new role-playing site for a while (Facebook tends to be...subpar, to say the least) and came across this one in my 'quest' I am really hoping I can flex my skills on here and find some new friends to do some good stories with for a while.

I have been role-playing since about 2011 (2012?) and have worked my way up from doing a few sentences to multi- para. replies with the help of some others sites such as Magistream. It seems any more than finding decent role players is a harder and harder thing to do though....kinda sad actually...roleplaying is an art, ya know?

Anyways to cut to the chase, my interests in role-playing vary from original, fantasy based ones onto anime themed stories such as Dbz and Hetalia. (Had an awesome Hetalia one that lasted a good 3 years that recently ended). I prefer to use my o.c's whenever I can but I am open to using canon characters depending on the plot :D

If you want to do roleplays with me feel free to message me whenever you wish ^^ I am more than happy to listen to others ideas!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello! ^~^
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:12 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hey Polishtwinky, and welcome to Creative Freedom!

Sounds like you've found a good place to do all of that. Skill flexing? Check! New friends? Check! Varying interests and ideas? Check again!

Before you go running off, I'll have you take a read over the Rules and get acquainted with them. Should you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. We'd be glad to help!

I'll also point you in the direction of the Member Listings, the hunting grounds for seeking potential writing partners. From the "roleplay resumes" there, you can get a rough idea of what others are interested in, if they're available to take on another story, and various other bits of info provided. You can also check out our chat to meet and greet some of the members who hang around in there.

My inbox and private chat are always open if you have any questions, need to bounce some ideas off someone, feeling the need to vent, or just want to chat!

Hope to see you around the boards! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace