All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello, I'm quite shy.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:50 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello everyone,
I've been out of the roleplaying arena for a while now, what with adult life kicking in and such. A little about me is that I'm a young woman who goes my MudBug, I'm getting up to 24 years of age and I really miss writing!

I love to tell stories, and I've always got more than a few knocking around in my head; collaboration is just adding fuel to the fire. Haha!
I'm usually no good at talking about myself, so apologies that this is so brief. I look forward to knocking the dust off of my creative mind and making new friends in the process!
Bare with me while I regain my bearings.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:08 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hiya Mudbug, and welcome to Creative Freedom! =D

No worries about length, or even the amount you share, you can be as open as you're comfortable with and we won't judge. You've come to the right place for writing, friend making, and general silliness! If you're feeling up to it, why not stop by the chat and say hi?

Before you get too twisted around in the corners and neverending halls that make up this place, I'll point you towards the Rules to get acquainted with. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask either myself or another member of Staff, we would love to help you out in any way we can! I'll also link you to the Member Listings to browse at your leisure for potential writing partners that share some of your interests, or even just sound like someone you would like to write with.

My inbox and private chat are always open for any questions, idea sharing, life rants, and general chatter!

Hope to see you around the boards, and I like the name =) I'm sure you'll fit in with the rest of us!

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace