All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:05 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

The door opens and you find yourself being led to a beautiful creme colored sofa. Soft and full of down feathers. From the shadows comes a beautiful, long legged woman with brown curls dancing about her back who sits in a seat across from you...

Now that I have your attention...Hi! I'm Evaliss. Call me Eva for short because people can never really pronounce my real name. I don't really know what to say.

PLOT TWIST

Ask me what you want to know and I'll answer to the best of my ability...

→×← | +
MyCreations

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:18 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

But what if I refuse to enter the strange new room? Who am I kidding, my curiosity would get the best of me! XD

Anywho, welcome to Creative Freedom Eva!

I don't think we have any fancy couches...unless you can write something into existence which I haven't tried successfully yet, but we do have a bunch of friendly people! The Staff are also helpful and would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Before you get in too far, I'll have you take a look over the Rules and get yourself acquainted with them. Nothing too far outside of common sense, but still worth a read.

I'll also point you in the direction of the Member Listings where you can find "roleplay resumes" of the various people here and what they like, dislike, availability, and anything they've shared. Of course, you can make one of your own too if you want to share a little more with the rest of us.

Again, any questions, concerns, quotations, vents, or even just chatter, my inbox and private chat are always open!

As for that plot twist you've got going on...what's a book series you've fallen in love with, and any character(s) from it you've gotten a little too attached to?

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:42 pm 

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Thank you Asterous, I would loooove to take a gander at those rules. I like how organized this site is and how quick you were to respond.

All of your advice has been helpful!

A book series? Of course Harry Potter, but more recently a book series called "The Marked Men" its written by Jay Crownover. Ive fallen in love with a little spunky character named Cora and another named Saint...you should check them out!

→×← | +
MyCreations

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:50 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I love Harry Potter...I really should re-read them at some point. I'll definitely check out The Marked Men at some point, though my time for reading for enjoyment is rather slim right now haha

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:35 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Harry Potter fans are always welcome here =D

I hope you enjoy yourself here. Perhaps we could start an adventure together sometime in the future.