All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi ya - waves -
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:14 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

New here but not to rp, been at it since 2003. I will rp on forums, private messages [ if allowed on this site ] and also offsite. I dont mind ooc chat and like meeting people.

I am well over 18 so i ask for rp partners to be at least 18 due to mature / sexual / romantic rp themes. OOC im married so not looking for anything beyond rp and maybe friendship.

Im not over picky about typos, lord knows i make a few and as to post length, please give a good paragraph so i can have something to work from. If you want to write more please do.

I know real life comes first so i wont jump on your case if you dont reply right then and there, we all have lives to live.

I dont mind chatting with anyone, and if im in a group rp ill participate but for one on one rp i prefer males, certainly male characters.

As to the rp settings im into...

I like settings based on certain game/ anime fandoms i love, i hope to find players for certain canon roles but in some cases originals might work. Sometimes i also do modern or medieval type fantasy settings with things such as vampires, magic, elves and other mythical / supernatural beings.

I have a detailed character website with info on the different versions of Gena for different settings and some plot ideas if anyone wants to know more.

RP Request Thread - viewtopic.php?f=75&t=52101

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hi ya - waves -
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:21 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hiya Gena, and welcome to Creative Freedom! =D

You've got some fairly popular interests so I'm sure you'll find someone to write with, with the people here we've got a wide range of topics to choose from.

I'm Asterous, one of the Mentors here. If you have any questions, concerns, or spontaneous comments, a member of staff is just a PM away. We'd love to help out in any way we could so don't hesitate to contact one of us. The chat is also a good place to catch someone, or even just meet other members here.

I'll link you to the site Rules to get yourself familiar with before getting in too far. As well as the Member Listings where people post "resumes" of their roleplaying for others to look over and potentially find a roleplay writing partner or two.

Again, my inbox and private chat are always open if you have any questions, need to bounce some ideas off someone, or just want to chat. =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace