All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Newbie here
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:16 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello all! I saw this place a while ago and figured I'd check it out. Looking forward to speaking with you all!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Newbie here
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:59 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Hey there sinfulromance, welcome to CF. I hope you have a good of a Time as I had when I first came here. With that said what kinds role-playing Genre do you enjoy?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:01 am 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Cruel and Unusual ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Blog: View Blog (5)

Hello, sinfulromance! Welcome to CreativeFreedom!
Glad that you decided to check out the site, and I hope you find what you are looking for here.

If you've not read the rules, please go over them jhere

Each forum also has its own standards, so be sure to check those as well

If you need help, the peeps in blue (like me <---) are here to help, so feel free to ask us questions if you're having trouble looking around.

Best wishes~!

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:12 pm 

the stars look very different today ★

Medals: 5
Original RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)

Bad, sinful, same diff.

Welcome to the site, SinfulRomance! I'm Cotton, another member of the Mentor team, like Dawn. I'm glad we've successfully trapped you into-rather, I'm glad you've decided to join and take a look. The best way to get around the site is by checking out the Posting Guide. If you find it confusing in any way or are unsure about anything, send me or any other staff member a PM and we'd be happy to sort it out for you.
Of course, the site isn't all guides, rules, and pamphlets. there's fun activities too! Along with the roleplaying aspect, we like to focus on the community aspect on site. We have a chat feature, which is the bar at the bottom of the site page, as well as a Chit Chat and Random Talk section. There's also the Roleplay Chatter section, where we talk about our favourite OCs, our pet peeves, and our favourite genres of roleplay! I hope you join us there, and I'll see you around!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:48 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Hello there, sinfulromance!

Welcome to Creative Freedom! It's a real pleasure to have you here! You have chosen a really cool place to roleplay and make new friends, you can be sure of that! =)

I'm Shades, and I'm part of our friendly staff, and one of the people you can shout for if you need any help. I'm sure you'll find new friends and writing partners very soon. =)

Welcome again, and have fun!

~Shades

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:14 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

Welcome to CF, sinfulromance!

You found a good site with us. We have people of various levels of experience, so I'm sure it won't take you too long to click with someone and get a good story or two started. If you need anything, a member of the Staff is always just a PM away.

Happy writing!

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:15 am 

Sorry guys, I somehow managed to forget I had this here =D

@ShadowsVictor I'm more so into slice of life, real life rp's. I've dabbled in fantasy rp's and depending on the plot, I'd probably look into them again.

@dawn Thanks so much for the welcome. There's a lot to look over :)

@Cotton Thanks for the welcome. I've still got a lot of exploring to do but I'll be sure to ask if I have questions.

@Shades and @Sojourn Thank you both for the welcome. Looking forward to checking this place out more