All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ello
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:02 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi name is CD but I am fairly new at this I just started maybe back in May and ever since then I have been RP almost day and night now. I love to RP and I have been looking a great RP site to join. Please be nice to me, I can be shy at first I know but I love to write through other people. !nuu I like all kinds of RP, doesn't matter what kind it is too me!![color=#FF00FF]

I don't know what else to say but here you go

file:///C:/Users/Christine%20Dargan/Desktop/Chibi_Demon_by_DemonWolf180387.jpg.jpeg[/color]
I'm so totally confused right now as if what to do....

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Ello
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:12 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Hi ya CD!!!!

Welcome aboard! RPing is great and I am glad you found us here! This is a great place to get into RPing and learn! our members and mods and stuff are really nice so don't worry about anyone being mean! If anyone is we will take care of them for ya. :D But I seriously doubt you will run into any problems!

Here at CF we are a crazy/weird/totally awesome group of people who are like family. :D We have a Omega section for new people so check that area out so you can ease into things. and as soon as you are comfortable check out the beta section!

Look forward to seeing you around and if you have ANY questions feel free to PM me!

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:49 am 

Eh don't worry, we're all like that. ^_^

Anywho, read my badge and my sig to see who I am and who I OWN!!!! Yes that man and his two voice actors are MINE!!!!! DX You can't have 'em. And yeah, take the time to look around the forum, pop yer head inside one of the RPs here and don't be afraid to drop by the chatbox down at the bottom of the site. ^_^ Although... you probably SHOULD be afraid to go down there..... >.>

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm 

I know I am a little bit. :P

Welcome to the forums though. :)

Hope you like it here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:09 pm 
I Helped

Hallo!!! Welcome to our funny little family! And we're not a Cult... >_>"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:12 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello and welcome to our family. It really is nice here. And make sure you read the rules and regulations. The stickies will tell you about a particular section and we will all help you if you ask for it. Erm well I know for sure I will. I started RPing around the same time as you. You'll get a hang of it very quickly. Oh btw my name is Mercury or Mercy. Whichever you prefer is fine with me.

If you would like check out the future rp section and if you like something in there pm the author to see if there is still time and a position for you to join. If you don't find any you would like to or can join you're welcome to create one yourself.

Ill see ya around CD. =)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 pm 

Hello there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:32 pm 

Hey everyone and thanks for the warm welcomes... I feel more comfortable already :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:41 pm 

You have a cute avatar.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:05 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

Well there isn't much else to say that hasn't been said so i guess...welcome to the site! we have the best and friendliest people around to help you really get down wit yo creative self!!!

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:46 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! Don't worry about being new as this is one place where being new is a good thing =D We are a fun and welcoming group who enjoy having a good time and roleplaying. So I am sure that you will find this to be your new online roleplaying home. Take your time and look around and if you need anything please just ask.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:52 am 

Thanks hehe
I like my avatar too hehe