All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Getting back to writing
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:47 am 

Location: United Federation of Planets, Starfleet Headquarters, San Francisco, CA.
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello everyone, my name is Joseph, I have been rping for quite a few years, from desktop to mail to internet based situations. I am currently taking a break from college, but will be resuming classes later this year, around October. My writing interests are varied as I'm sure most of the people here have varied tastes too; my writings tend to stem from the mood I am in from one time or day to another: Star Trek, Star Wars, Movie and TV Shows, Historical settings, Medieval / Fantasy / Sci-Fi themes, Spy Thriller (James Bond-like), Horror, and much more.
MY type of rps are geared toward romance, drama, thriller, dark-horror, and straight non-con for those interested. I am usually very flexible about what I am up for, and generally welcome messages openly, love getting back constructive feedback about writings; with the understanding that I am far from perfect in my spelling and I apologize in advance.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:01 pm 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Hello there, Joseph!

Welcome to Creative Freedom, where everything is made up, the points don't matter and the community is super friendly!

It's always great to see someone with varied interests, as it makes it that much easier to find partners. I'm sure you'll be around roleplaying very soon!

I'm Shades, three-headed dog tamer and one of the Moderators, feel free to poke me if you need anything at all! As for your spelling, don't worry, we all have some room for improvement there, right? As long as you're willing to improve, everyone will be pretty patient.

Welcome again, and have loads of fun!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:18 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Oh, hey, cool to meet you! I'm actually about to start uni myself, although a good months earlier than you. What do you study? =)

Either way, , it's cool to have you here - you'll find it's a very relaxed place where people are for the most part very understanding of the fact that life happens and is important, so maybe you'll be able to be around even during school. I hope I will be, I like checking in every now and then. Plus, there are some really fantastic stories here, even just to read along!

I hope you'll enjoy yourself here - see you around the boards soon, I hope!

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:31 pm 

Location: United Federation of Planets, Starfleet Headquarters, San Francisco, CA.

Thanks for the wonderful greetings from the both of you, I'm happy that my brother Patrick suggested I this place out, for getting back int my writing groove. To you Fearless Sassy, I am studying Criminal Justice: Homeland Security - Emergency Management, bachelor's degree, going into my second year of college, super excited about getting into something new.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:59 pm 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

@JasonKelley1701a That sounds super interesting! I'm only just starting my first year of my bachelor's in Japanese Studies

Sent from t̗͈ͥ͒͒̅̑̿h̺ͣ̑̐̎̑̇͝ẹ͇͊ͤͅ ̗̝͖̠͍͔̺ͣ̓͆͐̕v̶͂̒͗oͭ̀̌̉̿ỉ̉̌̒̓̈͌͠d̛̤̻͖̂͊͗̈͑ using Tapatalk

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:19 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Welcome Joseph!

I hope CF becomes your next home. Should you need a rp partner look me up. I too am in college and taking time off until get ok to return from doctor. I hope you have a fun time on the sight and take care.

Kate

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:47 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

Welcome to CF, Jospeh. =)

You picked a good place to get back into writing. Most people are pretty laid back and flexible. With your wide taste of interests, I'm sure you won't have trouble finding some fun stories soon.

If you ever need anything, a member of the Staff is just a PM away.

Happy writing!

ImageImage

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:52 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Welcome to CF Joseph,

I can relate. My own writing interest stems from the mood I'm in to the books I'm reading or art I'm working on. If you have any question, need any help around the site, or to find an RP-Partner or RP don't hesitate to send me a PM I'm always lurking somewhere in the shadows.

Welcome to CF and be sure to have lots of fun!
~Fain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:20 pm 

Thank you both for the welcoming back to writing. I am hoping to find someone who might be interested in the stories that I have posted thus far. One is in the Beta Section and one is in the Cave section of this site. If you know of anyone or have any interest in those stories, please feel free to contact me.