All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:28 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Sorry, I was having a Lord of the Rings moment =] Hey, what's up everyone! My name is Alyssa and I am __ years old. Yesh, I don't feel like saying my age because honestly it doesn't matter. The age I put for my profile is indeed fake, except for the month and day of my birthday, that is true. Before I get into everything about me, I want to say that you don't have to call me Alyssa. From previous RPing sites I have gathered some nicknames. Some of them are ::
Eve, Dawn, Gummy, Agent Spaghetti(Honestly, don't ask), Dreamer, Fairytale, Malagoma Tumungo (Means Gummy Bear), Klaebende, Darkie, and Adrea Raawiya. Oh, and do not forget my favorite, the Evil Elvish Queen. Now, all about me :)

Basic Information about The Evil Elvish Queen.

My name is Alyssa, but a few may know me from Twig as Dark Fairytales. My most common nickname is the Evil Elvish Queen and my birthday is May 21.

My Favorites

I love Hot Dogs, Domino's Pizza, purple, the book series Maximum Ride and Daniel X and the Avatar the Last Airbender movie. My favorite day of the week is Friday because there are half days at school and Lock-Ins at Mulligans. My favorite month is May because that's my bday and I always happen to have good luck around then. I love snakes and my favorite holiday is Christmas.

My Least Favorites

I dislike the color brown, Mondays, August, and Spiders.

About me

I like to read and write (obviously). My favorite things to read are fiction mysteries and fantasies including books like Ever More and Forest Born. My favorite things to write are Poems and Stories, although I blog also. I enjoy ice cream, lollipops, gummy bears, oreos, Escape the Fate (band) and drawing. I bet I can add a lot to this list.

THE END

Well, that's about it. Thanks for reading, and its awesome to have joined this site =]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:06 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Well welcome, Im LBW and just so you know,you do not need to tell us your rl name or your age. That is totally your right, and noone will push to find out. If they do well than I shall feed them to my soul reaper. =D

You seem like you will fit right in to our lovely abode. Take a lookin the future section than pm the thread author to see if they have room for you, or if your feeling creative enough, go ahead and post your on in the FS.

There is a chatbox at the bottom of the board index page, alot of us tend to hang out there. So have fun ,enjoy your stay. Just stay out of trouble and you will be A ok =D

-LBW

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:41 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to the forums your highness. XD

It seems that you and I already have some things in common. Hatred of Mondays, Christmas is favorite holiday, and enjoy the awesome cavity causing Gummy bears! Also, Escape the Fate is good. I only like ont song by them though.

Hope we can RP sometime, and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:29 pm 

Thanks everyone =]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:48 pm 

You're welcome. :)

Post subject: Hi.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:06 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

-bows gracefully-

welcome your highness, to creative freedom. This place is paradise. And i hope you enjoy it here. If you don't mind. I've been seeking some one of your kind to follow. I request to serve as your general in command. I believe you would like my tactics. -smiles wide showing fangs-

if you ever need help just PM me and i'll ilp to the best of my abilities.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:09 pm 

Thank you, General, I will definately go to you if I need help (:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:50 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

*appears in a column of fire and shadow*
* the swirling shadows condense around something forming a vague but human shape.*
*A silver mask soon appears and looks straight at Elf queen*

Excuse my tardiness my lady! I have been dealing with a other things so I was late.

*brushes off some dust*

Welcome to CF, we are a crazy/amazing/insane/fun/awesome disjointed family! I believe you will fit right in and have one heck of a party amongst us. As soon as you get past our craziness I am sure you will come to love this place.

Now I am a little curious as to how much Lord of the Rings you have read..... ever read the Silmarillion?

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:11 pm 

I haven't yet read Lord of the Rings, but I read all the preludes and am waiting for the Lord of the Rings to become available in my local library. However, I have watched them all too many times to count (:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

In the pressence of a Queen eh? Hmm...I have what you would call a "Clash" with authority figures in real life (and in my mind); however, I would still like to warmly welcome you to our wonderful world here and hope you enjoy it to the fullest :) Catch you later in game perhaps, looking forward to it :D

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:05 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Phantom wrote:
*appears in a column of fire and shadow*
* the swirling shadows condense around something forming a vague but human shape.*
*A silver mask soon appears and looks straight at Elf queen*

Excuse my tardiness my lady! I have been dealing with a other things so I was late.

*brushes off some dust*

Welcome to CF, we are a crazy/amazing/insane/fun/awesome disjointed family! I believe you will fit right in and have one heck of a party amongst us. As soon as you get past our craziness I am sure you will come to love this place.

Now I am a little curious as to how much Lord of the Rings you have read..... ever read the Silmarillion?

What he said minus the whole smoke and what not XB Feeling unimaginative in my welcoming at the moment and felt that Phantom and the others pretty much said it all. As others have told you though we are a fun and crazy group and I am sure that you will find this place fairly accommodating to whatever your creative needs may be. Need anything give me a holler most members here can tell you that I usually have no problem with taking time to help out anyone. So enjoy yourself and XD

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:44 am 

Thanks for the welcome, now bow down! Haha jk xD I already feel like family (:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:12 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

OH.. About Evermore. I read that book as well... it is a good book. although I wish it was longer I finished the thing within 5 hours yesterday. But I am looking forward to the others ones that follow it. I'm a fast reader... Plus I was having a bad day yesterday so nobody dared bother me... I read it from start to finish in one sitting... HAHA. it seems I have no life.