All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pixie Perfect, =)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:30 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hiya,

I'm PinxieMelody but you can call me Melody, Pinxie or any mix of them, lol. I'm not very good with introductions, really... But, here goes...

I'm a first year college student, going with a major in English, believe it or not, but I'm not sure what I want to do specifically: perhaps Journalism or Teaching, with my own writing on the side. We'll see. I've changed my major a few times already... but, I'm hoping to stick with it this time.

I've been rping online for about... six years, give or take a little bit... So, I'm not new to the scene but I still feel I have a lot of learning to do. It's so much fun to make new friends along the way, =)

I've been in quite a few rp's and am open to just about anything, although fantasy is definitely my favorite genre. I have a tendency to use color when my characters are speaking, to set it apart from the rest of the text, and have no idea why... I also seem to have a knack for putting songs to some rps, for another unknown reason... I love getting into my characters minds, to really feel what they're going through and to really getting into the story, just like when I read a book. I am very much a dreamer and can easily get lost in a good story, be it an actual book, rp, or just a random trip through my own imagination.

On that note, I absolutely love to read. Again, fantasy is my favorite genre although I can read some of everything, except biographies. I cannot hardly stand a biography; they always put me to sleep... Music fits about the same bill, I love to listen to it and I listen to a little of everything. I played the piano during my senior year of high school and I miss it now. I also enjoy movies, some games and playing on my computer.

Hm... I can't think of much else to say... So, looking forward to seeing everyone on the boards!

Chat later 'n take care,
PinxieMelody

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Pixie Perfect, =)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:20 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

*bows*

Howdy there! Great to meet ya! The names Phantom and I must say you did just fine with your intro! It seems we share the same interests too! Especially about music and RPs and really getting into a character! So yeah pretty much everything you said fits me too! How weird... huh! Except I start college in the fall and I have been RPing for about... two three years.... I can't recall. lol And I have been playing piano for six years and I love it. :D So yeah thats pretty awesome.

Anyway!!!! Welcome to CF, we are a crazy insane and totally awesome group of people! We have way too much fun than should be legal and we all are a weird adopted family. So have a look around, jump in and enjoy and become addicted to our home! =D

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:03 pm 

Welcome to the forums Pixie. Glad to meet you. I'm DJ, the strange dude. Hopefully we can RP together sometime.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:14 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

*comes out of no where and hugs you* Hello, welcome to Creative Freedom. It really is a lovely place to escape to and the people here are.... hmmm... how to describe them.. entertaining, shall i say. *smiles showing fangs* We have here are crazies and psychos but you'll fit in just fine I am sure. As of now we only have one guard on duty, and she's having a tough time. we have zombie plagues and blood contracts (watch out for both of those)

Oh. Dear me it looks to be that I didn't properly introduce myself. My name is Mercury, but you may call me Mercy. Well thats all I have for now. If you need anything or just want to chat don't hesitate to PM me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:30 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Yes, Welcome to our strange little family! If you have any questions, be sure to ask. Feel free to PM me with any concerns you may have.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:51 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome! We got to talk the other day in the IRC for a bit and I am glad to finally get to formally invite you here to our humble home. As many have said we are a crazy bunch but we do have a good kind among all the chaos. Take your time and look around the place, to find an rp check out the future rp section. If you need anything just ask.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:45 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Ohi

Well, you've already met me =3 but welcome once again~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:14 pm 

Hi again to Eferhilda and Sichada, :)

And hi to the rest of you, :) Thank you for the welcomes. You guys are awesome, lol! I'm looking forward to rping and getting to know everyone, :)

Phantom, g'luck in college, hun. What are you going for? Yes, the piano is a wonderful instrument. Unfortunately, I haven't really played since high school...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

--Runs in and skids to a stop-- HI!! I'm Taylor but everyone calls me Tay. I'm glad you found us and I hope to rp with you in te future. :) I love fantasy rps, there one of my favorites --Runs off--

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:50 pm 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

Ah wonderful, a pixie has joined our ranks. I must say it's a welcome change from all the wolves around here (there's hair everywhere...)

Moving on. Salutations and all that good stuff. Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll find this to be quite hospitable and blah blah blah. Bottom line, glad to have you with us and really looking forward to RP'ing with another veteran of the scene!

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"