All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: >.> newbie alert
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

*peers around corner* Hi there my name is Sara. I rped a long time ago and wanted to get back into the grove. So needless to say I'm rusty. I play wolf, dragon, fantasy, and medival. Yea thats about it Im not sure what else to say...sorry.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: >.> newbie alert
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:25 pm 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Welcome, mind if I just call you soul or do you have a better nickname in mind?

Anyways A little bit about me...

I'm more of magic guy due to every character I create has magic involved somehow.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:09 pm 

Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello, WolvesSoul, and Welcome to Creative Freedom!

I'm Dream, and I guess I'm part of the welcome wagon, lol. No worries about being rusty, a lot of people join this site with low self esteem, and we do our best to help them see that you don't have to be the best, it's about having fun! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask, if you need any help, the staff here is friendly and helpful! (we have to be, or Eferhilda would molest us in uncomfortable ways)

The members here are also really nice. I hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you in the rp sections!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

-bursts into the door and pounces Dream and covers her mouth- SHHH WOMEN you know we are not suppose to tell the other members about the molestations!! And if you pipe another word of it i Shall send your ass to the soul reaper!!!! >> notices new member ah hello *raises her head nodding* Well welcome your rusty butt to our ranks , im LBW im the phyco staff member who also has spelling problems due to a mishapp with my spell check...

Umm yeh, just take a look around you might want to start in the omega section to get your feet wet and to get back into the rythm of rping. I myself have lots of wolf characters and what not tho i have a range tho i would watch out for my characters stand about 6ft at the shoulders :D hehe *coughs* umm yeh anything hmmm OH there is a chatbox at the bottom of the board idex page, lots of us like to hang out there...umm am i missing anything ... OH WELLCOMMEE to our beloved home and dont be timid we dont bite...much =D

-LBW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:50 am 

*Jumps out from behind a door* HI! I am Jo, and i am a wolf too! It would be really cool if we RPed in a medival one together! Well, PM me if you ever want to talk! OH OH OH I like faries as well! They are pretty amazing.. okay well, BYE!
*Runs back out the door hitting her hand on the door frame*
OUCH!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:15 am 

3rd Year (1)

--runs in smiling-- Hello! I'm Taylor but everyone here calls me Tay :) Anyway welcome and I hope we rp together soon. Well I have to go bye! -- runs off--

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:11 am 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

glad to have ya aboard wolvessoul. I'm sure you'll find that spending enough time on this site is the perfect "W-D 40" for your rustiness :) hope to RP with ya soon!

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

*appears in a column of shadow and fire*
*scowls at Dream and LBW*

WHAT ARE YOU ALL SAYING!!!!!!! *grabs both girls and sets them down in a corner, 'Wait there!'

Don't mind them they are the phsyco fun whacked out amazing mods..... sometimes they say things though that are not true! :D

*turns back to Dream and LBW, 'You know Efer doesn't want us talking about those things! tsk!'

:P lol Nah we are all actually awesome and friendly cause we are just normally that way!

So yup, get comfy enjoy your time and hope to see ya around!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:03 pm 

Location: Snatching You up and Disposing of your Mutilated Body..

*Slips out of the Darkness beside Master .* Welcome to CF Stranger, I do hope you enjoy yourself here . As for the wolves here, they bite, be careful of being used as a chew toy every now an then .Might end up missing a limb or two . But molestations ..., I wouldn't call it that if your willing >.> .*Shrugs* What do you think master .?

I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right.I swear I'm right.
'Swear I knew it all along.Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned, in flames
A million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

~|:|.Butler.|:|

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:11 pm 

Ugh... stupid remote!!! DX

-looks up realizing she has her butt sticking in the air- WHOOPS!!! Sorry! ^_^ As you can see, my big bro has the tendency to have the remote in bed with him so my mother and I searched everywhere for it... And SURPRISE! It pops up under the sofa... Ahem.

Well, unlike the others, I'm not gonna make a hit and run comment since I feel so proud of myself today.

Read my badge and the sig to see who I am and who I own... No trust me.... he's mine!!! -devilish laugh- Bah, I hate doing proper intros when I realize that I'm a security guard who's never on time so I'm gonna end by saying WAZZUP!!! XD

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:25 pm 

^,^ Thanks for the warm wlecome everyone, and sure you can call me soul if you like I dont mind. I think Ima like it here *Grins oddly*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:00 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

What term would you use Vil???? Dream and LBW seem to have experienced Efer's um.... wrath I guess but so far I haven't done anything to seriously tick her off.... Yeah I don't know. :P

And yes Soul you will like it here! =D You can't help but love it here! =D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:11 pm 

3rd Year (1)

Its callled a surprise attack :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:54 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Dream Of Purity wrote:

I'm Dream, and I guess I'm part of the welcome wagon, lol. No worries about being rusty, a lot of people join this site with low self esteem, and we do our best to help them see that you don't have to be the best, it's about having fun! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask, if you need any help, the staff here is friendly and helpful! (we have to be, or Eferhilda would molest us in uncomfortable ways)

The members here are also really nice. I hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you in the rp sections!

Dream Of Purity wrote:

Volatile wrote:
glad to have ya aboard wolvessoul. I'm sure you'll find that spending enough time on this site is the perfect "W-D 40" for your rustiness :) hope to RP with ya soon!

Why is it that whenever I am gone people run their mouths?! *grumbles as she takes out her black book and scribbles as she speaks aloud* 'Be sure to rapes staff twice as hard now for their disobedience and lie spreading' *puts book away* Ok so where was I? Ah yes Welcome to Creative Freedom Wolvessoul! I am sure you will enjoy yourself here. If you need anything just give a holler and someone will be right there to help you out.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!