All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:53 pm 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

And so do I.

A little bit about myself...

1. My username is of a character I had made recently you may learn more about him over time.

2. If I came to a place like this I obviously like RPing(Short for Role-Playing).

3. You may not understand me sometimes, as I'm still suffering a bit of a Grammar problem, but I'll get better over time.

4. Most characters I make are mostly involve magic to some degree.

5. I'm the kinda guy you would see playing games like LOZ: MC(Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap).

Okay I think that should be enough about myself so how about you tell me a bit about yourselves and this place.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:24 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! Well lets see I am Eferhilda, the head admin/owner of the site. I have been roleplaying for a few years now and made this place after getting tired of the drama and petty crap on other sites. Creative Freedom is like my crazy brain child, where the atmosphere is welcoming and accepting and all writers and their styles. With the idea of making a drama free zone where people can write, roleplay and express themselves freely while at the same time meeting those of a like mind.

We are a crazy though welcoming bunch of people who enjoying meeting new people and welcoming them into our somewhat deranged family. So please take your time and look around to get familiar with how we do things here and if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:07 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

*waves*

Howdy, the names Phantom, I ma the newest member to the staff here. I am the local odd person I guess. I have a passion for music and writing!! I love to RP and meet new people and improve my skills.

As Efer has said we are a very welcoming somewhat odd family. :D I have tons of fun make amazing RPs that no other site can beat and we all have some really strange quirks! :D

So settle in and join the party!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:42 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

welcome aboard :) don't worry bout the grammer issue, we all have it sometimes. That's why satan invented Spell check :)

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:52 pm 

Location: Snatching You up and Disposing of your Mutilated Body..
Blog: View Blog (1)

*Strides out from the Cascading Darkness that is Looming around, with a
pleasant smile .*
Welcome
Zavyr, I am The Butler Vilora, You may call me Vil, or just Butler. V . .It is nice to make your acquaintance and I hope that you come to enjoy our insanity as many others have, I see you yourself enjoy the shadows as much as I. I Do hope to Rp with you,eventually .As For now I bid you farewell, kind sir .*Bows slightly before,Vanishing in back into the Darkness from Which she Came.* .*

I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right.I swear I'm right.
'Swear I knew it all along.Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned, in flames
A million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

~|:|.Butler.|:|

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:59 pm 

Well hello there! *waves frantically* I am Jo, and as everyone else in this amazing place, i am pretty crazy but its all good! I really hope to RP with you sometime!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:01 am 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome. I am Mercury, or just Mercy if you will. I'm a very friendly person and... umm..... oh I lost my train of thought.. Darn. Its that medicine Phantom has me on. Its new. *yells loudly* "If you can here me Phantom! This medicine sucks!!! I'm calm, but forgetful. I need something else.... Or maybe you could take me off medicine altogether." *smiles deviously*

Sorry 'bout hat. Anyway. um.. Welcome *mumbles to self "Darn, already said that"* Haha, Sorry. If you need any help, have questions, or just wanna chat don't hesitate to PM me. *smiles and runs off into the light*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

*contiimplates throwing you to the soul reaper as well for he is vary HUNGRY. Thinks on it alittle more than desides not to and wraps her arms around you in a big wolf hug.*

HELLO AND WELLCOME ABORD AND to our lovely yet crazy and some times delusionall family.

We offer everything to your creative whim...unless you animal sacrifises that is just not allowed *looks in the crowd and plucks a nice looking girl * HERE use this virgin. :D

Sorry im a bit out of and just had a large glass of Cream soda Float*licks her lips*

anyway, with the crazyness out of the way, make yourself at home and dont be shy come and hang out in the chat box at the bottom of the board index page :D

-LBW

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 am 

Blog: View Blog (22)

EeeeEeeEEeee!!!

Welcome Welcome! Glad you decided to grace us with your presence! It's rather loud around here, so sometimes you gotta speak up above the noise! I mean after all it's not a proper crazy house without your random delusional Turret syndrome addict spouting.. well.. random things out!

OOH! Look a shiny red ball! *bounces away to play with said random shiny red bouncy ball*

Lady_BlackWolf wrote:
Sorry im a bit out of and just had a large glass of Cream soda Float*licks her lips*

Creme Soda.. is.. my.. favorite.. !shy I make myself sick from drinking it so often!! ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:25 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

OOh! The craziness has returned!!!! YAY! lol

*rescues the poor virgin* LBW we do not condone sacrifices of any kind. Alright? :D

As you can see we are a totally fun random group of totally awesome people! Oh and I messed up my last post I meant to say WE have tons of fun make amazing RPs that no other site can beat and we all have some really strange quirks! :D I don't make amazing RPs I join them. :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:16 pm 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Vilora wrote:
Insanity.

Insanity... INSANITY!

I might easily get used to this place faster than I expected.

As I was mostly at another board that just screamed insanity.

Though that place has started getting people who just liked causing trouble in RP topics.

Though the RPs were pretty good though not like RPs here that contain very long posts.

Anyways I might as well say there might be a few people that may get summoned here.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:10 am 

Blog: View Blog (22)

Bring it on! The more the merrier! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm 

I'm late on this one though.... DAMMIT!!! My job is going to be the death of me this summer.... >.>

No proper intros from me! :P Read my badge and my sig to see who I am and who I own! MINE!!! -holds on to Kabuto like a doting mother and growls- MINE!!!

And if you really DID want that virgin, I could get her back for you... um... but she wouldn't be a virgin anymore.... >.>' Ummmm.....

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P