All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Well, hello. My name is Chris, but you can call me whatever you like... as long as it's nothing that has to relate to a fish. They scare me.

I was introduced to the forum by a friend and member here, Lunardust(or myst... I can't remember D: ) and she would like it if I tried to RP once or twice(though I'm slightly reluctant due to issues I have with showing things I make/write/do to other people, shyness you could call it in a soft tone)
But yeah, please excuse me if I don't join something right off the bat. I may lurk and read around a bit before doing anything, if not, yee haw?

Now that the hard part is out of the way, let the fun begin. As I said, my name is Chris, I am currently about to begin my first year at college, I enjoy Cream Soda and compare it regularly to the level of bliss in a bottle. My hobbies are swimming(Away from fish), fishing(To get back at fish), WoW(har har I r addicted), and I love to cook(A final humiliation for the fish... arrogant bastards with their fancy gills and and and their waving fins! *shakes fist*) I also enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic dinners in front of a fireplace, and ladies, I'm single(*Insert reverberating growl sound here*)

Anywho, now that the awkwardness is out of the way, I shall finish this with a simple hi, wave of the hand, and shall welcome all greetings, rotten fruit being thrown, or boots to the head. Have a good day.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:03 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and welcome to Creative Freedom! Our name says what we are about and please do not feel rushed to jump into anything or to post anything you are not ready to share. Most of us are writers like yourself with our own hang ups about our works so we all understand the hesitation with sharing something that we may not think will get a good review. But you should know that we are a fun and friendly, is a bit crazy bunch of people who are mainly looking to have a good time and make friends more then anything so I am sure you will feel right at home here.

There is an IRC/chatbox at the bottom of our index page where a lot of members tend to go and hang out as a means to get better acquainted with one another as well as hash out idea for rps.

If you need any help please just ask. I am practically online all the time and if I am not then all members are welcomed to email me if they need something. =)

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:12 pm 

Welcome to CF. I roleplay with Lunar. Feel free to join us, In The Cave. If you so wish to...

"I do what I am meant to do, divide and conquer with the intensity of an earthquake"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:51 pm 

Location: Snatching You up and Disposing of your Mutilated Body..
Blog: View Blog (1)

*Strides out from the Cascading Darkness that is Looming around, with a
pleasant smile .*
Welcome Sicadious, I am The Butler Vilora, You may call me Vil, or just Butler. V . .It is nice to make your acquaintance and I hope that you come to enjoy our insanity as many others have, as for the finny little creatures, they to disturb me with their googly eyes and gaping mouths,along with their slippery bodies .*Shudders then Innocently smiles .*And as for now,I will bid you my farewell and hope to see you around .Ah, before I go despite my entree ,I am quite friendly not one to fear...Unless of course, I must eradicate you in the most gruesome way possible .*Flashes a Sly Smirk before,Vanishing in a Mass of Darkness .*

I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right.I swear I'm right.
'Swear I knew it all along.Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned, in flames
A million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

~|:|.Butler.|:|

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:38 am 

It's time for the big WAZZUP!!!!!

No, Jenise shut-up. Ahem!!! -,-

BAH! Anywho, Welcome to Creative Freedom! Read my badge and my sig to see who I am and who I OWN BIOTCH!!!! :P Trust me, no one here is a fish because the majority of us on this new world of a site is a wolf. And yes, most of them will bite you wich is why I'm here to make sure you're safe.... Even though I'm the only one working.... Which sucks.... alright. Get yerself sichiated and meet everyone here and ask ANYONE (especially our wonderfull group of mods) for help. Because we help the homeless- I mean newbies. ^_^

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:39 am 

Blog: View Blog (7)

Hello, and Welcome to Creative Freedom!

To repeat what Efer said, don't feel rushed, take your time, this is a very laid back place, with very kind members. We're our own worst critics, you probably judge your writing worse than any of us would. Feel free to lurk, if you're not comfortable posting something for an rp, we do have a creative works section where you can test the waters by showing some poetry, art, stories, or any other personal creation of yours. If and when you decide to begin roleplaying, I look forward to seeing it, or if you decide to start an rp yourself, I'll have to check it out!

And no worries, fish are delicious, but not exceptionally present here at CF.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:37 am 

Efer: I can do the chat room talk thing very well :D And thank you for the warm welcome. I will be sure to alert you first if anything may confuse, stupify, stump, place me in a conundrum, foil my plots, or anything else that's problematic confronts me. *bows*

WolvenGlade: Thank you for your welcome also, and may I point out that I like your signature. I am a big fan of typing out the words I use also.

Vilora: It happens to be your Baneiva thread that Luna tried getting me to join first. Your avatar disturbed the mess outta me when I first saw it. Dolls are creepy, ever since I saw the one from Toy Story 1 as a kid. Thank you for your very elegant entrance, and the maleviolent sounding exit. They spiced things up a bit :D (P.S. I like the new Sig and Avatar a LOT.)

Jenise: No worries! I did not plan on ever using him in a story anyway, so I'm off your list if you have one! :P I was kinda expecting a lot more WAAAZZZZUUUPPPPSSSS than just one, so thank you for that. :D Breaks off from the "maturity" part for awhile.

Purity: Yes, indeed fishies are delicious. Especially salmon. Mmm salmon. I also love shrimp with a passion. As well as Crab. Gotta love them there legs. And I wouldn't call myself quite a writer of anything. I just have my moments where I can be amazing, and then the rest of the time I'm just an average here-ya-go kind of person. But then again, I haven't really found "my" hobby, so who knows!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:47 am 

GOOD!!! CUZ HE'S MINE DAMMIT!!!! DX

Lol! I'm **** that he hasn't been in the series for a while. As me and my besy friend call it, he's in Poof Mode! XD Sorry, inside joke!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:59 am 

*Returns from the Darkness upon being Acknowledged .*Oh Really, I wonder why .? Ah and, You have my apology Sir , Though some dolls are quite perturbing, I was going for an eerie look at the time . ^,^ . The little doll off of toy story was a miserable toy, as it had an eye missing, it saddened me to see that when I was younger .But you are quite welcome, And I thank you for liking it,I tried my best at making it .

Oh BTW, Jenise, Is the new intro better than my old one ,that seemed to trouble you .?
No more having to haul me off, is pleasant, is it not?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:12 am 

Oh come on Vil!!! DX It's okay as long as you don't... you know... KILL ANYONE WITH THE DAMN ROCKET LAUNCHER AND KNIFE.... I'm good...

Plus you could poke yer eye out. x.O And don't scare away our newbs too. -Hand Vil a big bag o' cookies for good behavior-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:35 am 

LOL!!! YOU ARE FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:17 am 

*Scoffs .*I won't kill anyone unless my master, so wishes it..and I am far too skilled to foolishly poke my own eye out[ Though it could happen .], If anything you should be worried I'll poke yours out.And the newcomers, must be brave upon their very arrival, others here bite, run around naked,and get locked in cages, your lucky I don't just engulf them in my shadows and let them rot in a dark abyss while losing all sanity that they cling to ..*Clears Throat,then Sighs while pushing the bag Away Gently .* I don't eat those anymore ..I gave up that addiction some time ago Madam .Now this conversation must end, we shan't be talking of this here .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:19 am 

Haha... i thought i was skilled enough not poke thine self in eye.. Then it happened *scary music* It was so frightening... Ehem i'm sorry. I will shuteth upeth. (:

I'm drowning slowly... I used to try to reach the surface...If I could just get my head above...But I gave up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:20 am 

Blog: View Blog (22)

CHRIS!!!!?!?! *Smiles brightly and bows deeply* I'm so glad that you finally made your intro-Would of been the first one to post had I not been sleeping.. !uhh

Anyway...

I'm just so darn happy that you introed. That's one thing down and a trillion things left to go! *grabs pack, tosses it over shoulder, grabs you by the arm and waltz (yeah thats right, waltz) towards the forums*

OH! Yeah, Official meet and greet. Hmmm. !eyebrow

Welcome to Creative Freedom! !snicker

We love, laugh, live and enjoy each others company and would be thrilled for you to join us in the halls of.. well.. RolePlay. Feel free to join ANY of the Roleplays that I'm in and I'll gladly take you under my wing. I may not be the best of sorts at it, but I do enjoy it and It would be a personal honor to show you around *hugs tight* !meow

*stiefes a cookie from Jenise* !nomnom
*gives viloria pancakes* !evil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:30 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

*appears in a column of shadow and fire*
*A lone figure emerges cloaked and masked*

Ah! Welcome to CF my friend! I would have welcomed you earlier but there were some very pressing matters that had to be attended to.....

So welcome!!!!! I see you have met my Butler Vilora, *winks at V* and a plethora of other members! As I am sure you have noticed we are all a crazy totally fun insane group! :D Take your time, get settled in, enjoy the sights! No need to rush into anything! There is a lot to do around here and I am sure in time you will adjust and fit right in. :D Oh and Yay for getting ready to start college and being single!!! I happen to be all those things too! :P Though I really hope that single part doesn't last long!! On that lovely rode of finding one soul mate! *sigh* ANYWAY! I am Phantom your local.... Phantom I guess! :P Feel free to ask me any questions or whatever! Seriously I am here to help. :D

BTW Vilora!!!! Awesome sig and Avatar! Bang up job! First rate!! Liking the new intros to. Glad you got your cookie addiction cured. You still eat ice cream?

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:12 am 

||Forms a bone barbed spear, then launches it at Phantom, with enough force to impale an elephant. Afterwards, he merely inclines his head in thanks to the newcomer, before stepping backwards into a deep, black and red swirling vortex||

"I do what I am meant to do, divide and conquer with the intensity of an earthquake"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:38 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

*twirls cape around self vanishing and appearing two feet away.*

Tsk! What was that for? *glares*

Now if you would excuse me I have some stuff to take care of.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:13 pm 

*sneaks up behind you and pokes you and sticks tounge out*
I like Fishes!! They are soo cute! But despite that slight disagreement..
WELCOME! We are a very welcoming bunch, if you couldn't already tell..
Anywho, I'm Jo! i guess i should have said that first..
OH WELL
so feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to talk!
BYE for now anyways!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

I'm not entirely sure but i think you have something against fish...i could be wrong. Anyways glad to have you aboard. Take your time coming out of your shell, we all pace ourselves around here. Somethings go fast, others...not so much. But looking forward to rp'ing with ya when you're ready (the fact you're a WoW player i'll dismiss :P )

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 am 

Blog: View Blog (22)

HEY! Volatile-I R WoW Player tew D: (I'm the one that got him into wow ;) )