All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Wild Newbie Aproaches.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello everybody that happened to read this! My names Mikayla, and I'm currently 15 years old! Here is an interesting fact about the number 15! 15 is a triangular number, hexagonal number, pentatope number and the 4th Bell number! What that means I have no idea, it probably has to do with math and I hardly understand how to multiply fractions, but it still sounds cool!
I've been Roleplaying since I was about 10 years old. I've mainly only done it in the RP section of the forum on random websites, but I've never actually joined a website solely devoted to Roleplaying.
I'm not going to lie to you, I'm not the best role player on the planet, and I never will be. But I'm hoping that by joining this website it will help me learn new skills and become better at it.
Some stuff about me,
-My favourite colour is yellow.
-I am from Canada
-I am in love with the band Panic! At The Disco
-I'm addicted to coke. No, not the drug. I'm talking about the drink Coca-Cola. I go through at least two of the two litre bottles a week. For anyone who lives in a country that does not use the metric system and has no idea what a litre is, it's the big bottle.
-I am a fangirl
-I love to read fan fictions
-I don't have a computer. Well I do, but it doesn't even work so I basically don't have one. And I do all this stuff on an iPad. So whenever I see people complaining about being on some kind of tablet and not being able to do this and that, I just laugh, because I have found ways to do almost everything on this thing.
-when I clicked on post new topic and was sent to the creation page thingamabob I saw this smiley and fell in love! !Gwah
Well, that's it I guess, Hopefully I'll see you all once I get Roleplaying! Byeeee!!!!

Last edited by Freezingcake on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:01 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Welcome to Creative Freedom RPG! A place where people bite, glomp, huggle, snuggle, cuddle, kidnap, tackle and occasionally write XD. Please pardon our "mess" while we are in transaction to a new server and undergoing some serious maintenance.

We are a crazy and fun loving group of people, who are always looking to help new people get settled as quickly as possible. If you have need of any help at all, please do not hesitate to ask any staff member or any of the many members.

We have chat which you can find by clicking the "Chat" link on the index page. It is right below the "chit chat and random talk" section. From there you just make a profile, by clicking profile in the bottom right and then putting your username and password.

Looking forward to getting to know you. XD

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:07 am 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Hello and welcome and I have learned that no one will ever be perfect at role playing, spelling, grammer..but hay thanks to this site I am getting better and I love it here..Welcome and feel free to look me up and I will be happy to swap ideas..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:17 am 

Blog: View Blog (3)

“Only cops and vampires have to have an invitation to enter.” ~Christopher Moore

Yay a fellow Canadian!

Welcome to Creative Freedom, where your imagination can run wild. Before you dive in to the many forums, please take the time to go over the rules http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24. If you have any questions feel free to contact us Mentors, or any other staff. We're here to help!

You've already been informed of chat so I won't repeat.

Have fun and hope to see you 'round the site,

Wildz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:21 pm 

slinking back in

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Mega Poster (1)

Welcome Freezingcake to Creative Freedom our home. We are very friendly site, so prepared to be cuddled in some fashion. Our system is pretty easy to understand don't be afraid to look into some of them to get a feel for what is right for you. But should you have any questions please feel free to ask either another member or myself. Yay I also like Panic at the Disco!

We also have a Personal Works and Creations section which is quite popular. So feel free to share anything in that area. An just enjoy it an have fun!

Again if you need anything ask away :)

Always, Maiden

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:50 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

welcome to cf

*kidnaps then releases*

we are now friends