All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi there!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm new to this site, but not to roleplaying overall. I moved here from another site because I felt I couldn't quite meet the minimum post rule of 4-5 lines per character. That's not to say I'm a lousy RPer... I almost never post less than two sentances or one really long sentence per character, and that's my personal bare minimum for if they're doing something minor or if I'm just out of inspiration.
Most of my roleplays would end up rated Teen... I do not do M-rated things. High T, yes, but not M. I have nothing against those who wish to roleplay explicit stuff, but it's not something I'd do. If you roleplay with me, you can expect violence.
I'm interested in a lot of roleplay types, mostly various kinds of fiction. I don't much like anything remotely close to real humans, or any sort of school RP without wars or at least good enemies... I like fights and drama and so-forth in my roleplays. Not 'ohmigawsh I love this guy but he loves someone else imma die now!' sort of drama... Stuff like 'ohmigosh my best friend has been captured by an evil dude with knives!' sort of thing.
I have a lot of OCs, however many of them are actually alternate versions of eachother, for various universes.
I do zombie taxidermy. Yep, you read that right. Since I'm pretty sure it's okay to post this sort of link, here's my DeviantArt account, specifically the folder with my zombie taxidermy. Warnings: Fake blood that looks real, and taxidermy. The things with the warnings aren't too terrible... Just a stuffed mouse skewered on the hands of a clock and with fake blood on it. Why did I do that? No clue.
No, I'm not a psychopath, I just seem to enjoy especially morbid things. I collect animal bones, for one thing. Most of the time, I end up collecting dead animals and burying them for the bones. For the record, any dead animals that have been in water stink like you wouldn't believe. Learned that from a duck. A really smelly duck. Believe it or not, my parents support this... Although my dad still looks a bit grossed out now and then. He's mostly used to it. My mom didn't even bat an eye when I told her I was putting a taxidermied winged rat in the freezer to kill the beetles that were eating it. I have an awesome mom.
Welp, there's some random stuff about me. For the record again, I think this thingy: :snowball: is funny. And this: !Big_Smile is me on chocolate. I have zippo tolerance for caffeine.... I tried my dad's caffeine mints once. Accidentally tried three times the dose. Spent the afternoon acting like a kitten in a roomful of snakes and mice.
I ramble when I'm tired, as you can see, and I'm tired. I'm gonna post this now... After saying one thing. I like this dude: !the_iron_man and his friend !scorn .

I also collect bones. And occasional cool bugs. I am random and have been called crazy before. To my face. I consider that a compliment. Some teens I know by association refer to me as 'The crazy bone girl'. It fits.
No, I'm not a psychopath. Just really strange.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hi there!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:14 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Welcome to Creative Freedom, where imaginations run wild and free!

I must say, your taxidermy stuff is really awesome :D And I agree with you, I'm not a fan of high school drama in roleplays either.

Oh and don't worry about rambling; we all have a tendency to do so from time to time. Myself included ;)

I think you'll fit in here just fine lol

Before you run off into the craziness of this lovely site, be sure to read the rules (most of the rules are common sense) and glance at our lovely Guide to Creative Freedom, which should help you out if you feel lost while glancing around and trying to find everything.

We also have a chat. It’s located on the Board Index, right in the ‘Off Topic’ section. It’s the first section so you can’t miss it. To register, all you need to do is type in your CF username in ‘name’, click profile, and then type in your password.

Have fun! =D

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:23 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

welcome to cf

*kidanps then releases*

we are now friends

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:50 pm 

slinking back in

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Mega Poster (1)

Welcome to Our lovely home of CF,
I do hope you find yourself enjoying your time here! You seem like you will fit it without a hitch so please have fun. We also have Personal work's an Creation Section where we share our many creative sides in all its many forms so feel free to share.

Rules are pretty basic an easy so have fun an if you have any question's feel free to ask them :)

Alway's, Maiden

This is my favorite !super_man an this one !meow okay one more !kawaii

okay I am done.....>.>.....<.<.....>.> for now lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:06 am 

WELCOME!!!!