All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:15 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Blog: View Blog (1)

I'm Sara Beth, and my best friend Sam has been RPing with this girl for over 2 years. I was over at my house and she was RPing, and she told me I should try it out because I'm always writing fiction stories on whims. She said this would be a good creativity outlet. I'm very open-minded and I like to think I'm creative, but I guess we'll see about that :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:39 pm 

Oh, hello dar D:

Nice to meet cha~ Fairly new to this site myself ._.;

But no matter, hope you enjoy yerself~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Yay! Glad you found your way to us!!!!!! RPing is what we do and we all have a lot of fun doing it! I would suggest the omega section if you just want to get your feet wet and stuff. :D If you need ANY help with anything feel free to ask or PM me! We are all a great fun group so don't be shy and just jump right in! We all like to hang out in the chat box at the bottom of the page so check down there sometime and say hi. :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:18 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! Being Creative and having fun is what we do here so I am sure that you have found just the right place to call home. =D We are a crazy though very friendly group of people who are always looking to meet new people and make new friends, or as most of us think, adding another member to our crazy family. Take your time and look around the place to get the feel for how we do things here, if you need anything just ask.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:25 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Thanks yall! I've been looking around, and I think this is quickly becoming my go-to insomnia inducer. RPing is very addicting. Lol.

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:15 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

well we're all here to help so hope you enjoy this experience and we'll see ya around the threads

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:53 am 

||Steps from a deep black swirling vortex, leaning against one of his usual bone barbed spears. Grinning wolfishly|| Glad you could join us in this wonderful art. I am Wolven, though you can call me Glade if you so wish...If you need anything, help, advice. I am the one to come too. ||Inclines his wolfen skull, before vanishing into a mass of black and white venemous butterflies||

"I do what I am meant to do, divide and conquer with the intensity of an earthquake"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:57 am 

Look, really. My job get's harder and harder with every new person that waltzez their way in here!!!!! I NEED A VACATION DAMMIT!!!!!! DX

Anywho, since twenty other people said it already, I'm gonna leave the proper intro out. Read the badge (I just got it updated from a nametag, YAY!) and my sig and you'll know who I am and who I own.

Hollas! ;P

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:12 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Now now jen we need to be nice!

B_B Jen is our local newbie guard, she is under a lot of stress right now.... she is the only guard at the moment. She may seem gruff but she does a good job keeping you safe! What is there to be afraid of you ask? Well zombies, soul stealing demons, nudists, oh yes the list is really endless! As of right now everyone is under control so everything is fine....... for now! :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:35 am 

Someone who understands my pain..... T.T But yeah, like Phantom said, for now. OH! And if you see a bunch of wolves runnin' round here, don't worry, they won't bite you.... Unless you're talking bout LBW who happens to bite a lot of people... (and things) But don't worry, they're completely harmless. ^_^

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:11 am 

Lol, thanks you guys :) I'm already getting situated around here! Thanks for making me feel welcome!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:52 am 

Blog: View Blog (22)

I'm for sure glad you joined up! Can't wait to get the Rp cranked and ready to go! See you in the Threads! OH And another thing, what Wolven said ^^; He's really very good at what he does. Even -I- take his advice on things. :D He's a stickler for punctuation though. sO dUnn TypE Lyke dis k? :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:38 pm 

Yeah, I don't do text speak. Even when I'm actually texting. Lol:)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:37 pm 

LunarDust wrote:
I'm for sure glad you joined up! Can't wait to get the Rp cranked and ready to go! See you in the Threads! OH And another thing, what Wolven said ^^; He's really very good at what he does. Even -I- take his advice on things. :D He's a stickler for punctuation though. sO dUnn TypE Lyke dis k? :D

I am also a GRAMMAR NAZI!

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Glad you joined. :)