All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello, I'm Autumn
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:53 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm seventeen, I really love role playing. Hmmm, I'm pretty awesome if I do say so myself ;3
I'm quite opinionated, but I get along with just about everyone. I love raspberries. I enjoy dark role plays above all others. I'm searching for a good Vampire role play, I'm also on the hunt for a Draco. An in character Draco. None of this mushy Dramione stuff -.- I'd love to do a present day DracoxAstoria role play, mainly because Astoria is a character that never really got developed. She was just another pretty face in Slytherin. I think she could be much more then that. Soooo, if you happen to read this please message me or post or whatever. Especially if you're up for a role play. I like mxf but I'll swing both ways. Just no mxm, it isn't my cup of tea

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello, I'm Autumn
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:21 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Howdy! Welcome to CF and I hope you will enjoy your time here! We all are crazy and totally fun and like to have a good time! We hang out in the chat box at the bottom of the page so check there every once in a while so we can get to know you a little better! :D

Hope to RP with ya sometime soon!

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:38 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and welcome to Creative Freedom! I am sure you will be very happy here, we are a fun and friendly, if somewhat crazy bunch of people. Please take your time to look around the place and get the hang of how we do things here. If you need anything just ask.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 pm 

Welcome to the forums Autumn. Glad you're here.

Hopefully we can RP together, if the zombies insane cookie monsters and myself(local strange man) don't attack us first. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:23 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

*gasp* Efer...Phantom...those were by far the SHORTEST intro's i've ever seen you two right...hahaha

Anyways Autumn, welcome aboard, always a pleasure to see a new face around here.

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

Post subject: =]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:43 am 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome! Sorry for being behind on greeting you. I was having some problems with my internet. I'm glad you found your way here! And go vamps! I've noticed that wolves are a big thing so i'm glad to have you here. If you ever need anything or just wanna talk pm me. Have fun!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:50 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Welcome Welcome! (:
Im CleoKitty, or whatever.
:p
im here if you ever just get bored im ready to RP anytime feel free to add my hotmail and chat whenever or just PM me (:
i hope to hear from you soon :3 toodles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:33 pm 

Location: Snatching You up and Disposing of your Mutilated Body..
Blog: View Blog (1)

Well now. It is a pleasure to meet you.I would hope you enjoy you stay,I'm The Cookie Addicted Assassin Butler Vilora but to keep it short It would be ButlerV,or just Vil If you May.. *Pulls out knife and Rocket Launcher* Cookie...?

I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right.I swear I'm right.
'Swear I knew it all along.Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned, in flames
A million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

~|:|.Butler.|:|

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:24 pm 

Blog: View Blog (7)

Hola, Autumn, como estas? Estoy bien.

I figured everyone else was saying 'hi,' saying 'hola' would be more fun. Anywho, I'm Dream, and welcome to Creative Freedom! You'll find that a lot of us swing both ways (myself, Efer, LBW, and many others included).

Good advice... good advice... hmmmm.

Have fun, use common sense, I'd say all of the rules here are based entirely in common sense, so you should be fine. Vampires? To be honest this place is very open, so if you give it a good shake (ie. post interest of a vampire rp in the "Future Roleplays" section) you never know what you'll find! I look forward to seeing you around, and remember, any questions, comments, or just feel lonely and want to chat, drop me, or any other staff member) a line, and we'll be more than happy to help any way we can!