All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:29 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Im new, i have been on past websites like a few years ago, just post me back and tell me whats up :D !gah

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Well welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:52 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and welcome to Creative Freedom! Well Cleokitty if you are looking for a fun and creatively stimulating site then you have come to the right place. Here our focus is to allow members to express themselves creatively, usually in the form of the written word though we welcome posts of artwork and whatever else a member wishes to share with others. We are a fun, if somewhat crazy group of people who are about the fun of roleplaying and none of the drama. There are some helpful stickies posted which will help you with how things go here and if you need anything please just post and someone will be sure to guide you about this place.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:06 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Welcome!! I'm Taylor but people here call me Tay :) I lookl foward to rping with you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 pm 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

glad to have ya aboard kitty, hope to see you around the threads soon!

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

WELLCOME ABOARD...PLEASE dont be intimitaded by the big writing or the misspelling of the words for my spellcheck is broken and we all know that is a key tool in writing>.> Well at least i hope im not the only one who cheats>> uhhhh yeh anyway im lady_blackwolf, the mean cruel mod...JK im really cool and so is everyone else on this wounderful site and corner of paradise, ther are many rps for you to join, if your not sure about it try the omega section and get your feet wet, if nothing strikes your fancy go ahead and make one up. Let your mind wander and do the thinking..be creative, for Creativity is what we do..

-LBW

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:48 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Hey! Hello and welcome! Glad you made your way to us! :D We are all a ton of fun and really into RPing! Just have a look around and enjoy yourself. If you need any help feel free to PM myself or anyone for that matter! We are all really helpful! :D If you just want to chat feel free to PM me or drop by the chat box on the bottom of the main page! :D

See ya around!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:16 am 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Ohh another kitty hello Ms. cleo ^^ im just kidding I don't bite....MUCH ^^ haha no Im Yumi or as my ex calls me Im Wolfie hope you have a good time *howls*

Post subject: =]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello Kitty. I am sorry this is late. As you already know. I have just returned from internet crisis. :) i hope you enjoy yourself here. We are all very friendly. Um Jo, she's a bit scary cuz she's a bit overly friendly. Haha. I'm just kidding her and everyone else here are awesome. If you need any help just pm me and i'll be glad to be of some service to you. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 pm 

thanks everyone! :D i feel really welcome :p i cant wait to satrt RPing with everyone! <333 *softly meows and starts purring*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 pm 

Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you here.

Beware of the residential strange man(myself), the naked people running around, Cookie monsters with weapons, zombies, etc.

You get the picture....

I'd suggest getting some weaponry of your own, just in case.... :P