All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Do I have to...?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:50 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ugh! It is soooo HOT in this God forsaken SCHOOL!!!!! !angry The ACs in ALL the schools are broken so..... yeah...

Anywho, I'm going to make a proper intro since I haven't already! For those who don't know me and those who fear me WAZZUP BIZNITCHES!!!!!? It's me Jenise!!!! Oh yeah, I'm back baby with a vengence..... Okay not really... !snicker Anywhoss... Just the NSG giving mah peeps a warm welcome!

Holla!!! =D

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Do I have to...?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:20 am 

Blog: View Blog (22)

HAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!! *waves and bounces*

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:01 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

LOL Love you avatar! Anyway welcome back! Sorry about the heat, but trust me it isn't as bad as where I am!!! I literally live in the desert and it doesn't get much hotter than here. :D

SO yeah welcome back and I am glad we have our security back! lol but I have noticed the patients have been properly medicated and there have been no crazy outbursts! I am expecting one though very soon....

*checks clip board*

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:46 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

Welcome back g-fresh home slice! Looking forward to seeing you in game. Peaceout girlscout!

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:45 pm 

Blog: View Blog (7)

first of all, lbw is probably busy eating rabid squirrels... so it may take a bit longer than usual. For some reason, I always picture LBW as Emily Rose. >>

Anywho, Welcome to the new site, Jenise! good to know that so many people followed us over.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:53 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

<.< Why am I being brought up? Is it cause im ultimatly sexy and you want to tap me ?! HAHA just kidding.

Anyway welcome aboard Jenise, we always love your loud bouisterious methods around. Brights up the old dusted people directly above me....*cough cough, Points to Dream* Dream doesnt get out much and is dusting away. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:07 pm 

3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Lol, I know you're probably not going to like this, considering what it has under the image, but I'll say it anyway:

Yay! A fellow Kabuto fan!

*shields self so you don't try to kill me* I'd also like to add, you can keep him, I like Ichigo from Bleach better.

Anyway, welcome to the gang! I look forward to rping with you :)

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:28 am 

It takes all kinds, LBW, don't judge me and my dusty ways... however antiquated they may be >.>

ok, so I'm old fashioned, better than being 16 and telling SOMEONE to tell THEIR ROOM MATE that you want them to "suck on your prosthetic ethnic mocha-dipped balls" ... yeah, I remember that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:50 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

AH! Craziness has ensued! And Dream that was WAY too much info! lol Yeah could have gone all my life without hearing that one! lol

So yeah Jen glad you are back to protect them poor newbies! :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:56 pm 

3rd Year (1)

:D what can i say? im original and there nothing wrong wiht being 16 im at the prime on my youth, i know u plan on hitting the bucket anyday now

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:03 pm 

O_o you talking to me LBW? And if you are and if I take what you are saying correctly I can still assure you I will not be hitting the bucket any day now. *smiles*

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:19 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Things never change here as you can see jenise24 so nothing to report to you since you know all the rules and such about signing things and the zombies...lol.

PS if Dream is dusting away then what the **** am I doing? Like destabilizing into atoms or something?

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:49 pm 

3rd Year (1)

lol no phantom i was talking to dream since she had to bring me into here and hate on my mocha flavored balls, and Efer im sorry to say but yeh, we've tried preserving you like mummys but the toilet paper is not sticking to you :P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:49 pm 

We're talking bout old farts and flavored balls here now? Y'know, this is why I love you guys! XD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:55 pm 

Twilight_Cloud wrote:
Lol, I know you're probably not going to like this, considering what it has under the image, but I'll say it anyway:

*shields self so you don't try to kill me* I'd also like to add, you can keep him, I like Ichigo from Bleach better.

I automaticly love you now!!!! !nuu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:58 pm 

But.... I'd likes to suck on some ballz..... >.>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:28 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Lady_BlackWolf wrote:
lol no phantom i was talking to dream since she had to bring me into here and hate on my mocha flavored balls, and Efer im sorry to say but yeh, we've tried preserving you like mummys but the toilet paper is not sticking to you :P

All well on to my next plan...*takes out book containing the spell to transferr a soul into another body* Hmmm...you are old again LBW?.... !evil

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:36 am 

3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

jenise24 wrote:
Twilight_Cloud wrote:

I automaticly love you now!!!! !nuu

Lol Sweet! :D

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:15 am 

Eferhilda wrote:
Lady_BlackWolf wrote:

All well on to my next plan...*takes out book containing the spell to transferr a soul into another body* Hmmm...you are old again LBW?.... !evil

DAMMIT FLEMETH!

sorry... had to...

Anyways, LBW, it's not like I'm that much older than you... I'm 21, which yes, in gay years is like 30, but still, I think that means in bi years I'm something to the effect of 25... lol, gay years. My point being that I'm not old...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:23 pm 

Blog: View Blog (22)

Dream Of Purity wrote:
Eferhilda wrote:
Lady_BlackWolf wrote:

DAMMIT FLEMETH!

sorry... had to...

Anyways, LBW, it's not like I'm that much older than you... I'm 21, which yes, in gay years is like 30, but still, I think that means in bi years I'm something to the effect of 25... lol, gay years. My point being that I'm not old...

In Bi years you'd be 18. Getting the best of both worlds makes you feel and act younger :D