All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Back at it again
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hello all! Im, well let's just stick with the pen name, I'm Nariasa V'raldii. I am new to Creative Freedom RPG, having scoured the net for a forum just like this since the closing of MSN Groups (where I had and participated in many successful RP Forums) I finally, FINALLY, found CFRpg and it was a blessing!

I have been writing collaboratively, or PbP, for about 10 years now, writing being one of my greatest passions, it was a perfect fit! I love fantasy/medieval based story-lines but I can also get into some modern and futuristic fantasy, especially if vamps are included. Though to be honest I know little about those genres so it would be a bit of a struggle on my part.

I am a casual writer, though I love surprises, thinking on my feet is my specialty, and you can expect surprises from me as well. I am a firm believer in open communication as well, so if you don't understand something or you have a suggestion, send me a hoot, I will reply.

I have already begun developing a character and a story, Ama in"The Truth Of Ruin" http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=205 which is a casual story line and open to all, its a fantasy/historical piece so technology is not up to par, unless it is magical of course, and the setting is a small village named Sion in the norther territories where there are only really two seasons, Winter and Spring.

Feel free to join up, or if you would like for me to join one of your story lines I can whip up a character in a flash, just say the word.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I look forward to actually interacting with you all in the near future.

-NV

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Back at it again
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:16 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

*bows*

Welcome my lady to our home. We are a fun bunch and I am sure you will fit in great! If you need any help figuring things out fell free to PM myself, I would be more than happy to help. :D

Enjoy your time with us!

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

*curtsy*

Thank you very much for the welcome. I look forward to getting some writing done.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! I am so glad that you have found your place here to us and I can see already that you will fit in here just fine. We are all writers, artists, gamers and just plain old creative individuals that have come together to Creative Freedom to have just that....Freedom. So take your time look around and if you need anything please just ask.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!