All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:27 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Now what I did say was you'd be surprised. Hello I'm Kero...Kero Misrule. Although my TRUE name is something else I rather be called Kero if you don't mind...I feel that Kero (which is actually my main rper character nowadays) is my alter ego and I love her to death. I worked my ass off trying to perfect who she is...And well I get her right...You see she's the first and only girl character I really got right and I'm not annoyed with. She has a wolf companion named Glacier (Who's real name is Dimitrii he and my other guy character Shadow are two of my main guy characters) but I feel like I'm talking about Kero more than myself. Well anyways I'm the type of person who is really weird but in a nice way...You'll eventually get used to my random pervertedness (although that is not a word I said it anyways. XD) Yes I am sorta a pervert when you get me started but I will say the most random (and do) things that will knock you off your feet. Although I get angered easily if I stop replying to you one day you know I'm angry...But it only lasts for a day then I get over it. I'm not the type to walk around online and start spamming about you to people I don't even know...No I complain to my friends who don't know or even go on this site at all. ^^ So no one ever knows but them...I'm ADD (not ADHD -.-) as you can probably tell and I'm a little bit on the crazy side but from what people have told me I'm an awesome rper...But I'm very picky when it comes to roleplaying with people...But I learn to deal with what I get so I never really say anything...I would love to get to know and meet everyone on here...I'm very flexible when it comes to it being rated G-rated R. I really don't mind ratings I've done it all mostly...What I don't like though in an rper (actually two things that really bug me) is please PLEASE try to form a complete sentence also read my posts CAREFULLY I always have stuff that's hidden in there...Also just help me carry a plot it's all I ask. But overall though I've had good rps and bad rps...I like to read a lot of books not a fan of twilight (Sorry everyone who is a fan of twilight please don't kill me.) I tried reading Stephanie Myer's work but honestly...Don't like it sorry. I can ramble and ramble to no end. I'm single at the moment...(*Laughs* wanted to throw that in just cause. XD) Umm and all my roleplaying characters are also single I LOVE the romance/action rps my favorites...(Although I don't like the sex in the romance division I like to fade it to black) I also LOVE Yaoi...Anyone want to do a yaoi rp come see me. *Laughs* On April 19th I shall be legal (age wise I mean) I love saying that cause it makes me sound so BA to be illegal. XD Jk I'm not illegal I'll just be an adult ya know...(Wanted to clarify in case some people don't get it)And remember I come from a magical land filled with silver rivers purples skies and black grass. ^^ So...Any questions...?

Drew their swords and shot each other,
The deaf policeman heard this noise,
And went and shot the two dead boys,
Now if you don't believe my lie is true,
Ask the blind man cause he saw it too.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:03 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! I can easily tell that you will be fitting right in here! We are a crazy bunch of people who believe in having a good time while creating amazing worlds and telling breath taking stories that have readers on the edge of their seats in anticipation!

Please make yourself at home and should you need anything please do not hesitate to ask. =)

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

o.o I like you. :D Hi, I'm Eve. Welcome to the site and...thanks for joining.

Matthew Keith Brown, Fiancee and my best friend 10/15/09

The only way to predict the future is to create it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:36 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

hello there!
I am Mercury Night. Although that is not my real name. she is my main rp character. and i love her!!

I also go by Mercy for short. i love reading as i find it gives me a sort of peace that i cannot find any other way. i also have decided that i like you based on your rambling and awesomeness... if you need anyhting around here do not hesitate to ask someone.

ttfn
~Mercy