All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hey All
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:38 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hey everyone. So im somewhat new to this. I used to RP years ago.. and i have decided its time to do it again to help with boredem. So im 22 and work a full time job trying to raise money for school. Im just wondering how to get your signature on here..i don't quite remember how to use all these functions. Thanks!! I can't wait to RP with all of your and get to know you guys. =D

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."
Hunter S. Thompson

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hey All
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:15 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ahoy hoy,

Welcome aboard. I'd love to help you with the signature stuff, but truth be told, I had a hard enough time with the Avatar. But, no doubt about it someone will give you a hand in no time flat. Anywho, settle in and have fun and all that good stuff.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:22 pm 

Thanks!! Haha yeah i had a hard time with the avatar aswell...it took me forever to get one it fit it

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."
Hunter S. Thompson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:07 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

hellooo^-^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 pm 

Hi im Shadey. Nice to meet you ^.=.^

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this. When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family, and my heart. Do not trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 pm 

nice to meet you guys too!!!

Hunter S. Thompson

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:17 pm 

Hi im mikki wanna cookie :3?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:20 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! Glad that you have found yourself here with us! To get to your signature you just go to your 'User Control Panel' which can be accessed at the top of the page. Click on the profile link then from there click on the 'Edit Signature' link. HTML is not available on the site but bbcode is so just make sure that the images are within the proper size and in the proper coding and it should be no problem.

Have any trouble with it still let me know and I will see about helping you get what you want with your sig. :thumbsup:

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:13 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Welcome to the site! I hope Efer's explanation will be enough to help you, because I wouldn't be able to explain it any better. (I'm horrible with directions...) Anyway, hope you have fun here!

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:54 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello! Glad you got around to introducing yourself. I saw that you had joined a bit earlier. :) its nice to have you here. I'm Mercury. Deadly. :) anyways I go by Mercy for short. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

See you around

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:43 pm 

OK thanks everyone!! Ill give it a try with the signature. Ill let you guys know if i can't get it to work.. Haha and mercy yah i did ..i was working on my signature and was trying to figure out the site =)

Hunter S. Thompson

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:59 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

thats quite alright! =] glad to have yo uand i wish you luck with the signature