All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ello
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:46 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello all my names Fay and its a pleasure to join your forum. Im very excited about joining and getting started as I have been looking for a good roleplaying network but have never been able to find a long lasting and on going one. I can very well see this site is very active and cannot wait to get started ^_^ I have so much time on my hands now n' days, now that im a stay at home with a 2 month old daughter and happily married :), that I would love to use my creative juices during it. Not really much else to say about myself other then that im your basic 19 year old I so pose hahaha Sorry if my introduction is a bit brief but I dont know much else to say about myself.

Last edited by Phedre Le'Gryce on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Ello
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:50 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Well hello Fay. ^_^ its nice to meet you and hope you have fun here. ^^ Im Shadey. Just a silly person youll ever meet so welcome ^^

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this. When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family, and my heart. Do not trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:04 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

All Ive got to say is.... :Welcome: !!!!!

Tehe. Im LBW and welcome to our home, if you are in need of any help dont hesitate to ask any of the staff or members for we all are EXTREMELY friendly.

We has a chat area so you can talk with other members and get to know them more. which you can find in the main menu bar up top.

A good place to start looking could be the future rp area, and if anything strikes your fancy pm the thread owner asking if there is room for you. There are also Four on going world rps, two can be found at the bottom of the board index page and one is within the beta section and another is in the Omega section.

Well I hope this helps, and others say hello and introduce themselves, So have fun and dont cause any trouble ^_^

.:~LBW~:.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:05 pm 

Hi Im Mikki wannna cookie?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:12 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

Hello I'm Taylor but most here call me Tay. Glad you found us here =) As stated above my LBW don't be afraiad to ask questions we are all super nice. Most don't bite that hard,,, lol =D Anyway and we should rp sometimes!!!

forever and always,
~Taylor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:27 pm 

Welcome, Fay! Oh, I love that name. Reminds me of fey, fae, fairy, etc. I'm a super faerie -lunatic- fanatic. I'd love to RP with you sometime, but I hope you don't mind that I'm a bit younger! =D

:Merry: Holidays are fast approaching ~ so have a good one!

[avatar]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:47 pm 

Thankyou everyone for the warm welcome and Id love to rp with all of you :) and your age doesnt matter at all skye id love to rp :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 am 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Wow! Finally, I'm not the only one! I'm married to, but my daughter isn't born yet. My due date is Feb. 10th, it's nice to meet you Fay, and I love your avatar and sig. They rock!

Welcome to the site! I know you'll have fun.

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 am 

YAY someone else whos married lol im always the only one normally hahaha and Congrats! What do you plan on naming her? We picked out Audrey for our daughter ^_^ and thanks I love your avatar and sig to ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:55 am 

Yeah, me too, I'm usually the only one. My husband and I came up with Lorelai for our daughter. We were aiming for something different since both of us have common names. I like Audrey :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:19 pm 

Awww I love it! Yah me and him have common ones to >.< I picked Audrey cause it was classic but not popular as of now atleast not where I am. If not Audrey probably would have been Olivia cause I am a super big Law and Order SVU fan :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:32 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Twilight_Cloud wrote:
Wow! Finally, I'm not the only one! I'm married to, but my daughter isn't born yet. My due date is Feb. 10th, it's nice to meet you Fay, and I love your avatar and sig. They rock!

Welcome to the site! I know you'll have fun.

Twilight_Cloud wrote:
Yeah, me too, I'm usually the only one. My husband and I came up with Lorelai for our daughter. We were aiming for something different since both of us have common names. I like Audrey :D

Its funny how some of the old members seem to miss the fact of my talking about my three children ie Husband, Daughter and son..... !dizzy

LOL! But anyway welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy yourself here! Should you need anything or just want to talk hit me up on pm or whatever.

Also got y'all beat in the name department, Ayla for my Daughter and Uriel for my Son XB

:Welcome:

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:24 pm 

Thanks Fay! XD ... Sorry Efer, I didn't know. Maybe I need to spend more time in the chat room lol.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:37 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

hello welcome to Creative Freedom. You already seem to be settling in just fine. I love law and Order and SVU especially.

I'm not having a kid... but i really want one... although i am very young. My best friend is though.. her due date is Feb. 8 or 9. it keeps changing. she's having a boy.. Ethan William is what she is thinking of. she's not married and the dad is an idiot... So I guess i'm gonna be the dad! =] ((<---- super excited))

well if you have any questions you can always ask me... or anyone else. =]

i'll see you around.