All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

*grins* Lady Aime here, figured I'd re introduce myself with a few new truths told.
I go by Lady Aime the Red as my writing name, given to me years ago, it was not chosen.
I am Tris the Dracor, called a furr I suppose, my species is found around we are those of the Dragon Heart and Wolven Soul-Didymus Psychi. , Twin soul. In feeling the need to be complete I have named my kind what we are, instead of being 'well...I'm a wolf dragon...' *howls* I AM DRACOR!
Be wary...I am also Sanketsu. She/he wanders into IRC chat when I am feeling to tired, angry, worn or threatened. He is My Shadow Wolf, and our relationship is very unique. I won't get into detail it's confusing, but he is perhaps what you can consider my aggressive side in this case, and is protective. He knows not to kill anyone here *chuckles* But he may leave a scar or two in his way of being friendly, or being challenged. I try to keep him in check !uhh

I am a short, round, lesbian with a love for games of all sorts and Riddles. I am going to be a naturalist and NOTHING-NOTHING will stop me from getting where I want to be. I love teaching children and adults about the Natural world, and want to specialize with Wolves and Big Cats.
I read, I write, I sing, I dance (well not so much the latter two)
In my mind I fly!
I own six cats and a dog now, I had 14 and two.
I'm a light weight drinker.
I'm free thinker,
I battle the reality with my own force of being.
My Philosophy is 'Banded Snakes.'
Skittles are the pill to happiness.
I am a mother wolf,
I am a Shadow,
I am a selfish, selfish beast with the desire to make others happy to secure my own joy.

I encourage questions, and don't often think when I ask my own. Feel free to ask anything for I am not shy of it. Have I ever been a thief? have I ever flown? did I drown once? Can I say I love someone? anything will do me.

Here is a riddle of which I am most fond that is fairly easy.

In marble walls as white as Milk,
lined with skin as soft as silk.
Within a fountain crystal clear,
a golden apple does appear.
No doors or windows to this strong hold,
yet thieves break in and steal the gold.
What Am I?

Want to find out if you would survive a Zombie attack? Click and See! http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Lady%20Aime

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:27 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

In answer to your riddle madame Aime I say it is an egg! I know I am right for I cannot be wrong about such a thing! My mind worked fast and I had the answer right away! Such a secret could not be kept from a Phantom such as I!

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:42 pm 

Cures! Foiled again! I'll get you next time Flickering Phantom!

Try this one on for size!!
A woman shoots her husband.
Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes.
Finally, she hangs him.
But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?

and another for double smacking!
Many things can create one. It can be of any shape or size. It is created for various reasons, and it can shrink or grow with time. What is it?

Want to find out if you would survive a Zombie attack? Click and See! http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Lady%20Aime

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:59 pm 
Savior

Medals: 4
Veteran Member (1) Supporter (3)

She's a photographer.... She takes a picture of her husband (shoots him) develops it (holds him under water for 5 minutes) and lets it dry from the developing process (hangs him).

I am the darkness that surrounds me, I am the air that surrounds me, I am the land that hides me, I wait to strike, From the darkness, I wait to kill, From out of thin air, I am invisible, And I am silent death. Prayer of Invisibility from The Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer