All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:11 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hey everyone, hows it going? I hope all is going great, and that your Thanksgiving (well, those who celebrate it.) went well. Anyway, my real name is Zack, on here I go by Spaniard because well, one of my favorite movies of all time is Gladiator and in real life I am half Spanish and half Native American, so I went ahead with Spaniard.

Anyway, I live in Utah, was born and raised here, no I am not LDS, actually I am nothing in regards to that. I love sports, I am active and I do MMA- Mixed Martial Arts and I go pro in January. I love it more then anything and I am looking to be a full time full contact fighter.

I have always been into writing and I enjoy it every chance I get. Some of the things I have done as far as role playing goes, is efed. A fantasy wrestling federation. We'd write promo's on each other and who ever produced the best writing, won the match. So, I am far from new to the world of role playing. But, I have never done anything quite like what you do here this is my first time and I am trying to evolve as a writer.

I like all types of writing from fantasy, to westerns, to gangster (new and of the old Mafia days), old school times back in the Roman/Greek times and even sports related. I have not done nor have I read many fantasy books but I am open to trying new things and spreading my wings and being a better writer.

I still do efeds I have done them since the end of 1997. My character has won many World Titles and I am looking to retire my character around July 4th, for good. That way I can be more focused in this type of writing and can start writing better quality stories.

Anyway, like I said, I am Zack and I am from Utah, and this is a little insight on who I am. Thanks, and take care.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:35 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! It is very nice to meet you and welcome you here to the site. I have to say that it is very awesome that you are an MMA fighter and would love to know when you go pro so that I could keep tabs on you and how you do. Be a sense of pride if I can point tell people that I kind of know you even if it was only via online through this site. =D

But this is a bit different then what people are use to, I am working on getting a guide up that can help people navigate and figure this place out better. But till then just know that I and the rest of the Staff are at your disposal, not to mention the rest of the members love to help out new members as well. So please look about the place and if you have any questions ask =) I am available on a basically 24 hour basis so if you need help and no one else is on feel free to shoot me a PM.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:13 am 

Thanks, I am already involved in two stories.. and I signed my contract today January 28th, 2011 is my pro debut. And, if you have facebook you are more then welcome to send me a request... Zack Ward [email protected] and I will be putting all my pro fights online.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:26 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Well I am glad you have gotten into two stories already. Nice to see you are getting settled.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:37 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Welcome to the site! I think it is awesome that you are into MMA! It's my husband's dream to be in MMA, but he's sustained a bad knee injury. Currently he serves in the US Army, but he won't be in too much longer because of his knee and because he has PTSD. Anyway, good luck and I hope to see around the site and get the chance to RP with you!

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:14 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello. I am Mercury, for short its Mercy. Its nice to have you here and I'm glad you made it to our little online family. Creative Freedom really is a great place once you get used to it. Although you must be warned that some of us here are a little high spirited and well, crazy. :D but don't worry if they kill you, you come back to life. Efer's pretty cool like that to have installed that lil' problem solver. ;)

If you need any help I'll be more than happy to be of service. And if I'm not around... as Efer said... most all of us are friendly and love to help out. See you around.