All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: the kitty
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:14 pm 

Location: somewhere in the darkest pits of your mind waiting to unleash chaos.
Blog: View Blog (1)

this place feels a little wolf oriented a bit might just be me but i feel a bit out of place here being a kitty lol but my friend (yumi aka saintwolf) asked me to join to so i did. but anyway im kind energetic love to rp and play games and stuff this seems like a good site i hope to make friends here.

if any of you have a wii and these following games shoot me a msg if you want to play.

Animal crossing: City folk
Mario Strikers Charged
MonsterHunter 3:tri
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Castlevania Judgment

shoot me a pm with your FC/name or w/e and ill add you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: the kitty
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:20 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Lol well , im sure you will fit in just fine, And dont feel out of place cause of the wolfish theme, that is just what Efer likes and that is her personality. As is mine. My name is Lady_BlackWolf. I would like to welcome you to our little corner of paradice, please feel free to look around and get comfertable, alot of us tend to hang out in the chatbox on the bottom on the borad index page.

If you are confuesed in anyway by the set up please do not hesitate to ask someone, we are all friednly people. :)

WElcome aboard,

-LBW

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:28 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

*bows*

Hello and welcome!

There are a lot of wolves running around here but then there are those of us who roam around.... like me. :D The names Phantom and that should say enough about what I am! lol Anyway we are all really nice and I am sure you will fit in! We are all energetic and stuff! So look around find a few RPs and get the party started! And like LBW said we all like to hang out in the chat box at the bottom of the page. =D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:31 pm 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Babe you know your never out of place with me you joined with this wolf a year ago stay joined with this wolf and the others willing to give you a place to hang out. Be nice honey.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:32 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi welcome. My name is Taylor but people here call me Tay. Hope we get to rp together.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:08 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! Though most of us are wolves we are friendly and welcoming to all who join our friendly if crazy family. Please make yourself at home and if you need anything just ask.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:13 pm 

Lots of wolves around, but also a lot of other things. Demons and mutants, dragons and angels. It's a good place to be it is, so welcome home. ^^

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:51 pm 

Hey don't worry about the wolf theme there are others just as much fun here and lot of people to be friends with. Please don't feel out of place we welcome everyone who comes here, I look forward to getting in some roleplay with you sometime. Hope you enjoy your time here and have fun.

Lady_Belle or Savannah Belle