All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: About Ethan
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi! i'm Ethan and im 14! i love to rp as well(doesn't mean im good at it though! ;P). I have three characters at the moment.. 1: Rokai the half elf rogue. 2: mizuki the half wolf, half human hybrid. 3: and tatsuki the forest guardian (basically can turn into any animal and has 'mystical powers'). That's really all you need know about me! thanks for reading, ethan out.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: About Ethan
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

hello, i am spirit if you wanna rp let me know i can help jus pm me and we can come up with something.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:32 am 

Blog: View Blog (3)

hi im new too but maybe we could RP together sometime. lol any ways hi other new person

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:03 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Welcome to Creative Freedom! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here, I know I have! We're all really friendly, so don't be afraid to pm anyone if you need help. Oh, and if Jenise tells you that the cookies are poisoned, ignore her. The cookies are quite tasty. I had some, and I still live.

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

Last edited by Twilight_Cloud on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:36 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! If you are looking for a great place to rp and call your second home then you have found it. We are a crazy bunch of people who love having a good time and meeting new people. Please take you time and look around if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 pm 

The cookies are most certainly poison! The minuscule doses will eventually take effect and no one will ever know!

Eh-hem... Ignore that. Hi! I'm Goblin. I do not eat people. Generally. Unless they're delicious. Are you?

...For Man, no rest and no ending. He must go on, conquest beyond conquest. First this little planet with its winds and ways, and then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him. Then the planets about him and at last out across immensity to the stars. And when he has conquered all the deeps of space and all the mysteries of time, still he will be beginning.

Rule #1, don't match wits with someone with an MBA in Psychology, you will ALWAYS lose, if only because they can **** you off in 10 seconds flat. True story...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:09 pm 

*Smacks forehead* Not you too! Oi! There is nothing wrong with the cookies! Cookies are yummy. :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:18 pm 

I. AM. A. WOMAN!!!!!! D:<

What part of that do you not understand!!!!!? And I really don't care anymore about those damned cookies. You all can roll over and die, sheesh. -.-

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:46 pm 

Heh... Sorry. Didn't mean to insult! !uhh ... Anyways...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:27 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

I think you all should understand that the cookies are most certainly poisoned. =] Poor Jenise, everyone things she's going crazy.. and it's all because of me. Maybe you guys should give the security guard a break. Tell her thanks or something for trying to watch out for you all seeing as I did poison a batch of cookies not too long ago.

as for you *turns to new person* don't be scared off by some of the insane members. its settled down a little bit. I hope you enjoy your time here and I'll catch you around in a forum sometime, maybe.

By the way I go be Mercy for short although Mercury works as well. Whichever you prefer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome to creative freedom(: I'm Sweet Sacrifice, but you can call me Sweetie. I happen to be the youngest member here, being 12 years old. Be sure to visit us in the chatroom by clicking the chat button at the top of the website, by the Portal and such. Anyways, welcome(:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:23 pm 

Hi Im mikki and well about the cookies i quit eith those im just gonna give you some candy instead :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 pm 

*sighs* Okay, now there's no more cookies. T_T I'll miss them!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:01 pm 

only you can have some *gives plate to twilight_cloud*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:17 pm 

Sweet! !nomnom Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:20 pm 

yeah only a few get my cookies now

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:44 am 

*ahem* ah.. yes.. thanks for all the warm welcomes! I hope rp with all of you some day and uhm as for the cookies I dunno if i should have any? and.. WHEN THA FAWK DID THIS BECUM A CHATROOM? xD thanks for saying hello!