All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Well hi there sex bombs
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

!love was that awkward. Oh well. My name is paige, ive been writing novels/stories since i was little currently Im twenty one and single. (Oh god that sounds like an internet dating thing) Well I like to write about anything and everything. I guess thats all.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:04 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Welcome to Creative Freedom Hope you enjoy your stay!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:10 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome!!!! A doctor huh? Hm....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:20 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! I am sure that you will enjoy your time here with us, as you are a writer and most of us here are writers. Though some of them I think escaped from some hellish insane asylum or something, but either way everyone here is nice and fun. So you should not have any problem finding some fun people to hang out and rp with. If you need anything please do not hesitate to ask.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:29 am 

Sadley not a doctor yet but I am studying for a degree in child Psychology. And as to the crazy people I'm glad to learn that I won't be the only one here :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:43 am 

Trust Me Im A Doctor wrote:
Sadley not a doctor yet but I am studying for a degree in child Psychology. And as to the crazy people I'm glad to learn that I won't be the only one here :)

That's fantastic!!! :) Definitely wish you the absolute best in that endeavor heh, and I love the fact that you put "yet."

Not enough people share that mentality hehe.

:D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:37 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello and welcome to your new home. Or at least I hope that you'll feel that welcome here. I found this place to be my second home and we stretch that invitation to you as well. My name is Mercury. You can call me Mercy for short if you wish.

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask we'd all be glad to help out in any way possible.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:12 pm 

awesome sig and thanks. i feel welcome

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:07 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

hiii have a cookies *has plate of cookies*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:11 pm 

Oh God they just keep piling up!!!!

-mumbles something about building a psychiatric ward- Anywho. Hey what's up, I'm glad you were drawn here by the deadly screams and cries of help. Just to assure you everyone here is safe and won't hurt you at all. =D

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:06 pm 

so trust me Im a doctor u like axelXdem?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:55 pm 

OMG YES!!!! best kingdom hearts couple is akudemy. Ps:that could be a good idea jenise

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:59 pm 

Hi I just wanted to warn you about the cookies... although I'm sure Mikki hasn't poisoned them as she didn't poison mine... I want to say hi and welcome you to our world of insanity and imagination!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:01 am 

aw no mikki would never poison me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:14 pm 

yea I would never harm an Axel fan ever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:33 pm 

I officially love Mikki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:58 pm 

:D yay me *claps hand*