All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SaintWolf
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:05 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Hello I am Yumi Aka Alpha AKA Saint you can call me by either one as long as you respect me I am fine. I am a nice person I like to have fun I love to rp as long as no one holds me back or tells me I'm doing something wrong. I still have a long way to go with my writing skills but so far there good and people can understand what I write. I come to hang out, make friends, talk to new people, and RP!
Now if you need me give me a howl!

oh and PS Wolves are my main thing, I am known as the Alpha cause if someone needs me Im there and I live by the wolven rules.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: SaintWolf
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:13 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Well hello and welcome! We are all really friendly here and we like to have fun! I am sure you will fit in just fine!

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:28 pm 

Im hoping cause I hate to be the mean one but if someones messing with a friend of mine then I snap back. But lets hope no one on here is mean enough to do so ^^ till then im a good pup

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

*grins* well hello there and welcome to it! We're good people at CF and won't tell you that you're wrong unless there is really something that is upsetting others, but from how you tell it there will never be trouble with you.
Come join us down in the IRC chat, check in now and then. There are people drifting in and out much of the time. We are a weird little family-pack~and watch over one another. Be prepared to see some odd things.

Want to find out if you would survive a Zombie attack? Click and See! http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Lady%20Aime

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:44 pm 

haha AWESOME im free to rp right now I am going out of my mind been going through writers withdraw cause I been sick lol now if only I can find the IRC chat.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:47 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

yes there are plenty of odd things to be seen around here! We all are a weird fun family and I don't think you will have any problems with people. I am sure you will fit in just fine! =D
Like Aime said check out the IRC chat box, lots of us hang out there! I am not on much because I am having problems with a government proxy..... yeah not happy at all. But I am sure the other members will be more than welcoming! (RIght everyone...) lol just watch your limbs.... we have a zombie problem :P Also please do not sign anything in blood till you have read the whole document!!! It isn't pretty and most of the time it is unchangeable! So please do a careful reading! =D

BTW, the IRC is at the bottom of the home page. :D

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:53 pm 

AHH no wonder I cant see it I am working in the school district Ill check it when I get home. But whos up for rping?

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:12 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! WE are a very welcoming though crazy group of people, with lots of wolf lovers like yourself so I am sure you will find that how you lead your life is similar to the rest of our members. If you was looking for an rp you can check out the future rp section to see of new rps looking for more players. There is an announcement that's posted that can give you a run down of the rules and some posting tips as to how things go here. They can be found in each section at the very top of the page where the other announcements are. If you need anything give me a holler or howl and I will get to you as soon as possible.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:14 pm 

Thank you very much ^^ *bows* you will have no trouble from me, if im off for more then a week then I am sick, my sickle cell gets the best of me sometimes but nothing beats my passion.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:23 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Well then it is good to have yet another passionate writer among our ranks. Hope we get a chance to rp together.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:28 pm 

*waves hand* Oh oh oh! How about joining one of mine~ I have Shadow Wolves, a different sort of Wolf RP. It's down in 'In the Cave' if you'd like to have a see. Perhaps throw a hand that way. I'll let you have a gander yourself instead of explaining them here. I could go on all day. -.-'

Want to find out if you would survive a Zombie attack? Click and See! http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Lady%20Aime

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:55 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

Hello, I'm Taylor but people around here call me Tay. Welcome and I hope we have a chance to rp in the future. Oh and my main things are wolves as wel. :)

Last edited by wolfgirl-taylor on Mon May 24, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:59 pm 

Welcome to CF it's good to have others who love wolves here..lol I have an rp up in the cave under the Dark Thpughts section (Eternals). I haven't put it into action yet want a few more people but check it out and I look forward to rping with you sometime. Most call me Lady Belle or Savannah Belle here hope you enjoy the time here and have fun.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:34 am 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Well damn looks like im late for the welcoming wagon, any way welcome to Cf , and like many others im glad to see another wolf lover in our ranks. Im Lady_BlackWolf as my name title says or you may call me LBW either one works for me. All the rps that have been suggested are vary good rps, I myself and am andare joing them. I also have a world down below that lets you exspress your self in most wolfiest way ever.

Put i do have this to say i see respect as being earned not getting straight away.

welcome to the board, see ya around.

-LBW

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:16 am 

Thank you M'Lady Black wolf I feel very welcome to be here ^^