All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hiya!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi guys! I've been looking for a new RP site for a while! For those of you that may know I was formally on "Neko Kugyay", and "The Kill". I live in Tulsa Oklahoma, and a crazy anime person ^^
(If you are on the Kill I'm Bladeh's Best friend :) )
I don't have a picture yet (literally Just joined!) but I'm going to get all set up in the next few days. It would be really helpful if you guys could show me around and make me feel less like an idiot :).
~ Rachel

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hiya!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:16 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Welcome to Creative Freedom! I am glad that you have found your way here to us. We are a fun, crazy welcoming group of people who have a passion for roleplaying. There should be a pm in your inbox which should link you to the important threads which can help you get started here on the site. Should that night be enough please just ask if you are still confused at all about anything.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:32 am 

Location: somewhere in the darkest pits of your mind waiting to unleash chaos.
Blog: View Blog (1)

welcome to CF new friend! everyone here is awesome and friendly if you have any questions you can usually find me in the IRC box the link is on the portal page. or you could send a PM im always up for a good Rp if you have any ideas shoot me a line and well come up with something fun and awesome.

if any of you have a wii and these following games shoot me a msg if you want to play.

Animal crossing: City folk
Mario Strikers Charged
MonsterHunter 3:tri
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Castlevania Judgment

shoot me a pm with your FC/name or w/e and ill add you.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:21 am 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

*tries to appear in an anime fashion but fails horribly*

Never was good on that kinda entrance, anyways welcome to insanity. Leave your sanity by the door and whatnot.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:54 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

Welcome..im kinda new heere too...but i know the jest of things..=) always happy to make new friends.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:53 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

*Runs in and stops* Hi!! Weclome to Creatuve Freedom! Like Eferhilda said we are a family, we are all super nice and friednly, if you need anymore help or have any questions feel free to ask me, or any other member. :) Again welcome!! *Runs off into the night*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:18 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Late! I know but I am still allowed to welcome you since you're new to me. So hello. You may call me Mercy for short. I hope you like it here and I'll see you around. Toodles.