All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello to all. :)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:41 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello!
My given name is Lissette but I go by Lisy or Zoe... Don't know really what to say about myself. I been RP for a long time but I never got into the forum type RP, so I am new to that.

I'm just going to stop there because I have typed a few different things and deleted after rereading them. ^_^

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hello to all. :)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:53 am 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Hello and Welcome to Creative Freedom! I am sure that you will do just fine here, forum roleplaying is a bit different then chat room or instant messaging roleplaying but you will find it just as if not more fun. We are a fun and welcoming group of people so I am sure that you will enjoy yourself here. If you need anything please just ask.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:37 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Hello!! Glad you joined our family here!! As Eferhilda said above you will enjoy yourself here, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other member!!! Once again glad you joined. *howls and runs into the darkness.*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:25 am 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

An amulet with an onyx gemstone falls into the area followed by a beam of holy magic that strikes the surface of the gem. This magic causes the stone to crack and release the shadows sealed within. The cracks get bigger and bigger till the stone can no longer handle it and breaks releases all the shadows who do nothing but give form to their true form, a shadow of a shadow mage wearing funny looking hat only a mage would wear.

"Welcome to a place of magic, freedom, and insanity. If you don't know me already I am but someone who goes by the name Zavyr. In this place there is no need for fear for it only holds one back."

With a wave of his hand Zavyr called forth his staff and with strong swing thrust the tip at the bottom of the staff into the ground creating an explosion of shadows to engulf him.

When it clears nether Zavyr nor his staff are around yet his voice still lingered.

"I felt a bit creative and decided to go with it."

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:28 pm 

I don't have anything really elaborate to say but I would just like to say... Welcome to the community! Stay, have fun, get involved, and stay out of trouble! We're pretty friendly so don't be shy!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:21 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

Ola xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:08 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

My welcome is late but it is still a welcome. *smiles friendly even though fangs glint in the light*
I have been... well absent for a while and now I'm back. I hope you enjoy your time here. See you around