All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Greetings to ye all!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:08 pm 

Bored. Ugh.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Good Eve/Morn to ye all! Me name is Avaria of Stirling Castle. I have a friend who has referred me to this wonderous site and I've decided to give it a go! I'm more of an Alpha writer, as will be proven when I start to write with ye adventerous people! I will usually be on, but me work schedule does shift on times. Obviously, I will give word before hand. If I use Scottish terms, more often than no' I will have a translation either next to it, or have an asterisk next to it. Ones with asterisks will be based at the bottom of the message!

As for what I like to do, I do multiple different genres. Romance is a main one for me, and drama, action, adventure, comedy, and a few others will follow suit. I don' like using magic, simply on the basis that I'm no' very good at it meself. I don' really ken how to roleplay it. >.< And I'm no' very good at fighting posts either, but at least for fighting I give me best! As far as time wise that I like to roleplay, I usually prefer Medieval, as I am very invested in the Medieval and Renaissance era, but I do like a nice modern time setting as well.

For those of ye liking to play as furries or anthromorphs, don' hesitate to message me or tag me, or whatever it is ye do on here. I do have a rather cute fursona that I'm working on, and no, she's no' Scottish.

*coughs slightly then smiles, her American accent showing*

Now, if you'd like to speak OOC, I am English from the land of the States. The reason I stook up a Scottish character is that I am a descendent of many royals of Stewards, and Stirling Castle. And, if it sounds like I'm bragging I apologize before hand, I've also got a King Richard the Third that is in my heritage, as well as the man who assassinated him. Quite an interesting family. I'm open to quite possibly anything, but I will say that if we do agree on kinky things, that's only after the story has developed, if we have discussed it, and it is allowed in where we are posting.

I don't mind a few spelling errors, as my mind will just roll with the punches, and grammatical errors. If it gets to the point that my brain can't process it, I will let you know. Please, don't hesitate to talk to me and get something started! Happy story time!! Yay!!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Greetings to ye all!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:23 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Come on in! Grab a seat! There more the merrier! =D

My dad's side of the family is Scottish, though I don't think there's any royals in my family, haha.

Welcome to CF! You've got quite the list of genres there so I wouldn't worry about the few you're not comfortable with. We've got a wide member range here with various interests so I'm sure you'll find someone that matches up. I would suggest taken a peek through some of the Member Listings, as there you'll find a sort of "roleplay resume" for many members. These will list such things as likes/dislikes, experience, and availability to name a few. Browse through as many (or as few) as you'd like, and feel free to make one of your own. They're a great way to find potential writing partners!

Before any of that though, if you'd take a read over the Rules that would be awesome! Any questions or concerns, don't hesitate at all to let myself or another member of staff know. We'd love to help you out and get you back on track! On that note, my inbox and private chat are always open to you for anything you may need from answering some questions, getting an idea figured out, or even just to say hi!

Here's to many adventures and twisty plots! Happy writing! =)

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:41 am 

I have returned.

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Hello there and welcome to CF :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:01 am 

Back from hiatus!

Ah I am so very glad to see that you took me up on my advice dear Avaria! Tis nice to see a new yet friendly face and Im quite sure youll have no trouble finding a many a muse here amongst this fine community!

This sergal is warmed to core to see you branch out into a new and hopefully enticing community!